gonutz is offline New Member

I Cant Feel My Arms

Can anyone tell me why my arms are always falling asleep? I wake up in the middle of the night with both arms numb.It also happens during the
    day for no apparent reason.

current cycle looks like this: on week 10

wk.1-12 bd cyp.
    wk.8-14 winstrol depot

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonutz
    Can anyone tell me why my arms are always falling asleep? I wake up in the middle of the night with both arms numb.It also happens during the
    day for no apparent reason.

current cycle looks like this: on week 10

wk.1-12 bd cyp.
    wk.8-14 winstrol depot
    That isn't normal. I'd suggest you discontinue your cycle and see a doc ASAP. Have you been doing delt or arm injections?

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    happens bro, stay sleeping on your back, and try putting pillows under your arms...

i heard ronnie has to sleep with pillows under his arms and legs because they are so massive the weight of his own muscles cuts off blood flow

gonutz is offline New Member
    I am injecting winstrol into my delts every day alternating
    could this be the problem?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Could be a nerve problem.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, rotating the same site everyday isnt really a good thing. i have rotated six sites and still have managed to build up some scar tissue from injecting ED. You should really inject more sites than just your delts...i dont know if that is why your arms are falling asleep, but scar tissue in the delts isnt pretty.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    That used to happen to me too. I don't know if your symptoms have the same root, but mine were circulation related. Sometimes if you have a lot of mass, or skin that isn't elastic enough, the blood vessels in extremities can be constricted in certain positions. One way to alleviate it is to learn to sleep in a different position (like on your back as someone mentioned). Doing more cardio could help over time too. Cardio stimulates your body to expand and proliferate the blood supply to your muscles. Stretching could also help.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    That used to happen to me too. I don't know if your symptoms have the same root, but mine were circulation related. Sometimes if you have a lot of mass, or skin that isn't elastic enough, the blood vessels in extremities can be constricted in certain positions. One way to alleviate it is to learn to sleep in a different position (like on your back as someone mentioned). Doing more cardio could help over time too. Cardio stimulates your body to expand and proliferate the blood supply to your muscles. Stretching could also help.
    Yea my arms got bigger and skin is stretched tight and I get this too... I think skin is tight it cuts off blood flow. I think it just takes a while for your body to adjust to additional size.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I sometimes get this, but I'm on GH!!!

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Bro you know you can drink winny right?

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I've had the same problem before, scared the shit outta me the first time, pissed me off the second time.

luckily i'm friends with my doc, who knows i'm on sauce...er was on it...

I hit delts, it's my favorite spot next to tri's and bi's..

He told me I most likely injected in my shoulder and due to not rotating the injection spot, the oil/water of whatever i was shooting was building up.

Oil was the first time due to test
    water was the second due to winny

My solution, 1 drink the winny. 2. I inject into my shoulders a lot less now...if i'm rotating body parts, i'll skip shoulders rotation and hit the quad at a different spot, that way it's hit way less...this keeps the pressure off the nerves that run down your arms.

I stopped shooting the delts EOD, and went to E4thD and I was fine in a manner of 2 weeks.

Pressure on the nerves can do odd things...

K'Fit

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry bro. It happens to me on cycle when my Bp is high. It's scary but shake your body around a little and blood will flow back into your arm.

Jdog55

[email protected]

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    same thing happens to me....and just like "buylongterm" its because of the GH, my hands and finger tips get numb. DO YOU THINK ASPIRIN supplementation might help your circulation problem???? try the coated ones if your stomach gets upset from them.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I get that all the time i can sleep with my arms behind my head in the kickin back position and bang 30 minutes later everything is pins and needles. in fact i get the same thing in every postiton other than the good old hands at side while i lay on my back. but my arms are also growing like crazy now. personally i think it has to do with the densitiy changes in your arms. before i worked out andi was soft i never had this problem. but now that my arms are like rocks everything has changed. hoping this will pass

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    But now that I think about it when I take high doses of arginine I don’t have this problem. Could be a circulator aid properties of it

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    The most common cause of this in my experience is rapid weight gain or elevated blood pressure. It usually doesn't last more than a couple of weeks in my case.

I'd bet you put on a good amount of weight in a relatively short period of time.
    Your body adjusting to it's new weight plus the water retention from the gear is most likely the cause.

Get some liquidex to control the water retention and have your blood pressure taken often at least 1 a week and keep track.

If the problem last more than a few weeks after you try running the liquidex or your BP keeps getting higher I'd go see a doctor.

xxxl83

Methuselah is offline Member
    It happens to me all of the time. Even before the gains and while on cyp only. I'm glad that I'm not the only one. My guess is blood pressure/circulation. That's only a guess. My arm falls asleep resting on my desk while on the board. Crazy. The first time it happend was on my second cycle while I was finishing my basement. I thought I got carple tunnel from swinging the hammer. It happens when I paint with my hands over my head too.

So, with all that in mind. Use me as your control study. Don't do anything crazy. It goes away after the cycle. See a doc if you're not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah
    It happens to me all of the time. Even before the gains and while on cyp only. I'm glad that I'm not the only one. My guess is blood pressure/circulation. That's only a guess. My arm falls asleep resting on my desk while on the board. Crazy. The first time it happend was on my second cycle while I was finishing my basement. I thought I got carple tunnel from swinging the hammer. It happens when I paint with my hands over my head too.

So, with all that in mind. Use me as your control study. Don't do anything crazy. It goes away after the cycle. See a doc if you're not sure.
    I had low blood pressure before starting my cycle... on cycle my BP has been "exactly normal". I also take 2 grams of arginine a day in addition to what comes in whey and other sources... my arms dont fall asleep while awake but when I am sleeping I wake all night over my arms falling asleep on me... in any position too... then again I added tremendous bulk into my arms and even got little scabby sores where my skin is ripping open at times when I am at a full pump from working out (stretch marks in the making) so thats all I can think of is its the rapid growth of arm muscles and skin not keeping up.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Keep us posted. I'd love to know what causes it. Mine fall asleep while sleeping and awake. You might be on to something with the tight skin. My forearms are tighter thatn ever.

Nice job on the gains!

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah
    Keep us posted. I'd love to know what causes it. Mine fall asleep while sleeping and awake. You might be on to something with the tight skin. My forearms are tighter thatn ever.

Nice job on the gains!
    Actually arms falling asleep when held over your head, or lets say you get dizzy or head rush when standing up after sitting a while and you havent been smoking pot or drugs, these are classic signs of low blood pressure but I tend to doubt this with someone on roids... for one I havent had any of the low BP head rushes and stuff while on cycle...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Wow, I guess everyone experiences this. I used to get the same thing. I would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with my hand looking all deformed, and the fingers curled up like a claw, it would take a bit to get back to normal. Also happens from elbow down.

It has happened to me on and off cycle, so I'm not sure what it is exactly. I doubt it's nerve problems cuz I didn't inject in biceps/shoulders back then. It's pretty much gone now. At night, it's usually just the way you sleep, but if this is happening a LOT during the day (while you're awake) for no reason, then that's not good. Unless you are blocking the circulation of blood and not realizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Wow, I guess everyone experiences this. I used to get the same thing. I would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with my hand looking all deformed, and the fingers curled up like a claw, it would take a bit to get back to normal. Also happens from elbow down.

It has happened to me on and off cycle, so I'm not sure what it is exactly. I doubt it's nerve problems cuz I didn't inject in biceps/shoulders back then. It's pretty much gone now. At night, it's usually just the way you sleep, but if this is happening a LOT during the day (while you're awake) for no reason, then that's not good. Unless you are blocking the circulation of blood and not realizing it.
    I get it in upper arms, shoulder area and yes my hands just like you described. My forearms not so bad but I have not ever taken a steroid shot anywhere in my arms so you can rule that out here.

Thread Information