mass junkie is offline banned

Anybody use this brand of Enanthate before?

If so were you happy with it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody use this brand of Enanthate before?-brovel-t-200-enanthate-.jpg  

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I seen it all over Mexico.

gonutz is offline New Member
    a friend of mine is taking 600 mg's a week of brovel and is getting
    good results i beileve its enathate

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I've seen those pics alot even before coming to AR.

Typical mexican stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    If so were you happy with it?
    Yes, Brovel is good if it's real (yours is from the looks of it) however I've had better results from Primoteston, Testoviron or even Galenika.(They're "Cleaner" if you ask me)
    I have some Brovel, but I'm gonna use up my Primo & Galenika first. Plus you never know what you're gettin' with Brovel ml per cc wise, I've never had it tested, but I sware it's underdosed, and That's if the dang bottle is even full!
    But if that's what's availible to you right now, you should have good results, some guys swear buy it. I have a friend going down there next week, he'll be bringing back a bunch 'cuz it's cheap, he pays $20 ea. when he gets 100.....at that price I'm a big Brovel fan too.
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 11-05-2003 at 10:33 AM.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I've only used their deca and had great results from it. Haven't heard about any of their other products though.

murph is offline Member
    I`ve used their products before, i was happy with the results, but I think they are a little underdosed , (good but underdosed)..... i just read something about this in MD a month of so ago aswell. I`ll try to find the section where i saw it and get back to you, if its anything worth knowing.
    Murph

Quote Originally Posted by murph
    I`ve used their products before, i was happy with the results, but I think they are a little underdosed , (good but underdosed)..... i just read something about this in MD a month of so ago aswell. I`ll try to find the section where i saw it and get back to you, if its anything worth knowing.
    Murph
    Yeah def bro......Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Yeah def bro......Thanks
    Shanghai labs is always an option if your looking for cheap enanthate .

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Yeah I've used it many of times... it is good but it is underdosed and a bit dirty compared to others out there.

Valuablz is offline Junior Member
    yeh gained like 20 lbs off a 10cc bottle, only actually 7cc's were in there. Started shitting like every 15 mins litteraly while on the cylce, and even shitted mucus and blood a couple of times, plus my stomach made loud noises and turned every two seconds, still not fully recovered till today and that was more than a year ago. T200 is too dirty in my books, never again.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    It's decent stuff like eveyone else said though you can count on it being both, underdosed and, underfilled to 8-9ml.
    So be sure you figure that in if you get it. This way you don't run short.

xxxl83

<----What Scott here is trying to say....."I don't use anabolic steroids, I don't have a source, and I have never injected synthol into my biceps!!!"

Scott?? Ya mean that's Not You Calipso?!?!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Yes, Brovel is good if it's real (yours is from the looks of it) however I've had better results from Primoteston, Testoviron or even Galenika.(They're "Cleaner" if you ask me)
    I have some Brovel, but I'm gonna use up my Primo & Galenika first. Plus you never know what you're gettin' with Brovel ml per cc wise, I've never had it tested, but I sware it's underdosed, and That's if the dang bottle is even full!
    But if that's what's availible to you right now, you should have good results, some guys swear buy it. I have a friend going down there next week, he'll be bringing back a bunch 'cuz it's cheap, he pays $20 ea. when he gets 100.....at that price I'm a big Brovel fan too.
    Good Luck!
    I've heard lots of good things about the primoteston as well...

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murph
    i just read something about this in MD a month of so ago aswell.
    I saw that article...believe it was called "mexi-gear" or something like that. It basically said brovel and tornel were usually 20-30% underdosed and that quality vet and denkall were better choices. They tested each brand to prove it and listed the results.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    <----What Scott here is trying to say....."I don't use anabolic steroids, I don't have a source, and I have never injected synthol into my biceps!!!"

Scott?? Ya mean that's Not You Calipso?!?!
    sssssssssshhhhhhh some people think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    sssssssssshhhhhhh some people think it is.
    Hey, mums the word, your secret's safe with me Brother!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I have also heard that brovel is real dirty shit. I am not saying from experience just what I have heard that the conditions that lab produces under are disgusting and thirdworldish. Like valubulz said, I have just heard that from others. Just from the stories I wouldn't touch brovel test.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    a certain well known underground lab owner got a huge abcess/infection from brovel on his very first cycle, many years ago.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    I've heard lots of good things about the primoteston as well...

Yeah, I used primoteston in my last cycle and fell in love with it. This cycle willl have Testoviron and sydgroup in it. CAN'T WAIT

bigtraps is offline Member
    I have used Brovel many times before... I still continue to use it. Never had any problems with it being dirty or any kind of abcess.
    Although I am sure it is under dosed as well as underfilled, it is still ok for the price. I usually shoot a little extra to be on the safe side.

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    I have used it but have found that Tornell is better. It is cleaner and filled alittle better. There is a new underground lab out there called Pit Bull Labs. Anyone heard of them?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Same as above, mine was underdosed and a little dirty but for the price I'm not complaining.

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Used Brovel Norandren 200. Worked real well...30 lbs in 9weeks. 2bottles both about 9cc, didn't have them tested. No abcesses or dirty problems.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    a certain well known underground lab owner got a huge abcess/infection from brovel on his very first cycle, many years ago.
    How is this relevant? I could give myself an abcess with sterile oil if i wanted to, or was negligent.

Vik
    Vik is offline Junior Member
    Hey Mass, I used that enanthate in my first cycle and i was happy with the results....However i did notice that the bottles were alittle underfilled.

Thanks guys for all your comments...........I appreciate the time that you took to answer

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Im currently using Tornel 200mg/10ml vials of test enanthate for a 500mg/wk 10 wk cycle. Decent results, last vial was 7.5ml, no pain or probs with injections.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Mass I have not used brovel before....looks like it might be from QV out of mexico....if so they have a web site were you can compare the batch #......the test enen. 250 I will be using is QV.......the only thing I've used from them was some 300 deca ....it worked pretty good....I have keep all gains even though they were fairly small....you've seen my cycle plans and know that ours are close.....def keep us posted when u start and how everything goes........good luck bro.

King Test is offline Banned
    There's a decent amount of fake Brovel out there, hologram and all. I've seen plenty of it with my own eyes, just giving you the heads up.

Thread Information