jdog55 is offline Associate Member

Allergic to 17aa or just d-bol?

I don't exactly know if i'm allergic to d-bol but i did a cycle with them back in the day and 2 weeks after i started it felt like i had a hole in my stomach and acid was spewing out and i couldn't eat for 3 days. Just a question, do you guys think a50 would do this to me as well cause i'd hate to find out on my own.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    I don't exactly know if i'm allergic to d-bol but i did a cycle with them back in the day and 2 weeks after i started it felt like i had a hole in my stomach and acid was spewing out and i couldn't eat for 3 days. Just a question, do you guys think a50 would do this to me as well cause i'd hate to find out on my own.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Out of curiosity did you take D-bol with food? I did a cycle of winny, one time I forgot to take it with food and stomach was doing hulla-hoops around my ass.

I took it with food sometimes. It wasn't a pain it was a combination of acid reflux and heartburnb really bad cases of both and i couldn't eat cause of it.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    How much Dbol were you taking, and did you divide the doses up throughout the day?

Yeah, 30mg a day. 5mg per pill 6 times a day.

TAKE WITH A LOT OF FOOD!! NOT JUST SOMETIMES OR A LITTLE!!! thats powerful stuff ur taking bro..be careful it aint no valentine's day candy labeled Hug me on the pill lol...this is the real stuff

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerful Beast
    TAKE WITH A LOT OF FOOD!! NOT JUST SOMETIMES OR A LITTLE!!! thats powerful stuff ur taking bro..be careful it aint no valentine's day candy labeled Hug me on the pill lol...this is the real stuff
    So, wait...these multi colored hearts with the cute love sayings aren't real d-bol?!

jdog55,

The pain you're feeling could be because you were taking the dbol without enough food. However, there are other things to consider before you blame the dbol:
    --Have you recently started taking other medications?
    --What other supplements are you taking?
    --Have you been under a lot of stress lately?

I know people divide the dbol doses, but 6 doses of dbol per day (one 5mg pink tab per dose) might be the thing that's hard on your stomach. You might consider just taking two doses of 15mg per day (3 tablets), that way your stomach has more than 2-3 hours to recover between each dose (I'm assuming you're taking each tab with one of your 6 daily meals).

Hope you feel better soon, bro.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-04-2003 at 07:22 PM.

Thread Information