HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

you gotta read this !

some guy i know from a different asked me to hook him up with 4months worth of some drol-50's ! i told him to step on the scale before he started because i wanted to see how much he gained from this cycle cuz i was thinking about doing drol in my next cycle, he did drol by itself and 4months later he went from 180 to 250 fuckin pounds ! i saw with my own eyes today on a scale that said he was 248 ! what the fuck ? anybody ever hear of this happen on drol alone before ?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    When was the last time he took a shit? Plus how fat was he?

Weight isn't everything if it's mostly fat.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    When was the last time he took a shit? Plus how fat was he?

Weight isn't everything if it's mostly fat.

I do agree.............. I'd rather be 200lbs 9 - 10 % fat then 250lbs 20% fat.

Anadrol does cause a lot of water retention...did he go on any lasix/liquidex/Angi-estrogens while on cycle? About 5-10lbs of that is pure solid muscles because every 10 lbs of water weight..comes 2.5 lbs of solid muscle I believe. and how much anadrol did he take a day??

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I will agree with what everyone is saying and say its mostly water retention probably. But I have a question, if drol and dbol just cause water retention, then why do people continue to use them??

BDTR is offline Retired
    Wait till you see how hard he crashes when he comes off.... oh boy is he in for some fun. ALL THE WATER WILL LEAVE and he will be left with bodyfat and maybe a couple lbs of muscle.

180 to 250.

I'm sorry but that really can't be healthy! Doesn't anyone else think there might be future health concerns from this rapid weight gain?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Stress on the heart and organs are very common with rapid weight gain, not to mention blood pressure etc... Oh and can't forget stretch marks.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Stress on the heart and organs are very common with rapid weight gain, not to mention blood pressure etc... Oh and can't forget stretch marks.
    I wear my stretch marks with pride, I know they are results from hardwork.

The blood pressure with that much weigh gain, phewwwwwwwwwww. Must be through the roof. Poor guy walks up a set of stairs and feels like he ran the marathon.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

I do agree.............. I'd rather be 200lbs 9 - 10 % fat then 250lbs 20% fat.
    Damn Id rather be 250lbs 20% fat........at my height That would make me a damn beast.......

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'll put it this way, i put on 60 lbs of muscle in 5 months after i came back from not training for almost 2 years do to injurues... The weight gain was HELL.

The blood pressure with that much weigh gain, phewwwwwwwwwww. Must be through the roof. Poor guy walks up a set of stairs and feels like he ran the marathon.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Damn Id rather be 250lbs 20% fat........at my height That would make me a damn beast.......
    A big FAT beast.............

i totally argree with all that ! but his stats are 14 % bf, and hes holding about 23 lbs of excess water retention ! my buddies dad is a doctor at the gym i work at, he does weight loss seminars twice a week there and shit and he has a body comp test computer and i did his today before he worked out ! i dunno guys hes a freak or somethin ? he looks pretty lean man i dunno what the happened ! ill see if i can get before and after pics from him cuz you gotta see this for yourself !
    Last edited by crosby7117; 11-04-2003 at 03:55 PM.

Crosby I dunno man, I ain't calling you a lair but that seems kinda far fetched for me to believe. I dunno thats just me, maybe he's just genetically gifted?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Probably wants to rip everyone's head off too... I quit drols last week but then thinking, shit I have all these why dont I restart them but do less... well damn I went around ALL PISSED OFF.... I used every 4 letter word at least 30 times an hour..... God this was so much unlike me to go around with a rotten mean ass disposition. I am beginning to think roid rage has its roots set in anadrols!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn that's 70lbs in 4 months. Even the fatest man in the world could not gain that quick. Seems a little out there, but who am i to say he's lying.

Crosby I dunno man, I ain't calling you a lair but that seems kinda far fetched for me to believe. I dunno thats just me, maybe he's just genetically gifted?
    dude when he called me about 2 weeks ago and told me he was up a little over 60 pounds i didnt believe him one bit at all ! i seriously thoguht he was joking ! but then i saw him today and he's seriously a monster ! im seriously blown away at this i dont understand how this could happen ! you guys are just as puzzled as i am believe me ! o and he was takin 50mg/ed straight for 4 months for whoever wanted to know i forget who asked !!

4 months on drol must do a number on the liver. I feel bad for him when he gets older.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    4 months of anadrol ? Good lord. Has he been to the doctor or anything? I'd get some blood work done asap.

listen to this he said he gets these pains in his kidney's once and a while and it feels like someone run's up to him and hits him as hard they can right in the kidneys ! he said it like knocks the wind outta him !

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    listen to this he said he gets these pains in his kidney's once and a while and it feels like someone run's up to him and hits him as hard they can right in the kidneys ! he said it like knocks the wind outta him !

Of course he hurting, what does he expect? 4 months!!!! YIKES

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Ah, yeah. Try reading anadrol 's profile and it should give you a good indication of why this pain is coming about. Absolutely ridiculous. Does he know that anadrol is the one of if not the worst steroid when it comes to side effects?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I would bet if you sat down and talked to him for a while you would realize he had a lot more side effects than he thinks he does now!

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I would bet if you sat down and talked to him for a while you would realize he had a lot more side effects than he thinks he does now!

-moto
    what you mean ?

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    bump

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    I'll sell him a liver for 10 million......and a few anadrol

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Holy shit!, is out of his mind!?. 4 months?. Anadrol is supposed to be used for like 4 WEEKS.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've used it 4 months.....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Holy shit!, is out of his mind!?. 4 months?. Anadrol is supposed to be used for like 4 WEEKS.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    the thought of any oral for four months sickens me

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I've used it 4 months.....
    Your special though.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    the thought of any oral for four months sickens me
    Imagine 4 months of dbol . I'd cry coming off that cycle because the strength gains would be too good to lose.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Was his name Jared? Did he stop eating at Subway?

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Who does drol for 4 months?
    Call the local hospital and ask when the soonest liver transplant willl be availibe, sorry bt, still it sounds like a bad idea

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Imagine 4 months of dbol. I'd cry coming off that cycle because the strength gains would be too good to lose.
    How bout 4 months winny.....hard as a rock with all your joints ripped apart....

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Who does drol for 4 months?
    Call the local hospital and ask when the soonest liver transplant willl be availibe, sorry bt, still it sounds like a bad idea
    hell yeah thats a bad idea i guarantee in the next little bit he'll have liver and kidney damage, especially at 50mg/ed for 4months ! thats insane ! when he bought it from me he told me he was doing it himself this but i just took it as a joke thinking one of his buddies wanted some too cuz i aint never heard of this shit before !! he said his kidneys really started to hurt half way through but he kept goin !
    Last edited by crosby7117; 11-04-2003 at 11:45 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well like i said, its not a GOOD idea but i've run it for 4 months at 150mg ed. I would never reccomend that long for ANYONE.

Thread Information