maxamillion is offline Associate Member

winny + anavar cycle

guys what do you think about running anavar 25mg ed weeks 1-10 and winny 25mg ed (tabs) weeks 4-10. i heard this cycle may be hard on my liver since both are taken orally. i'm not looking to gain any weight just increase strength and lean up a little. 5'5" 145lbs 8% bdf.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Dude,
    Step up to the plate or dont play the game. You know very well (I hope) that you should have Test in there, but you're scared of the needle. Suck it up and do it right....
    Cardio and diet make you lean...AAS help you to build and hold onto it while dieting.
    You just need to do alot more reseach on here bro.....I'm not trying to flame!

JMHO

D

bro if you read my thread i said i don't want to gain size (weight) i need to maintain my current weight and increase strength. i wrestle in college and test would just make me retain water thus gaining undesired weight.. i'm not scared of the needle either, it's just my prior expierence with injecting winstrol ed gave me mad soreness which is hard to deal with when you workout twice a day on the mat

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxamillion
    guys what do you think about running anavar 25mg ed weeks 1-10 and winny 25mg ed (tabs) weeks 4-10. i heard this cycle may be hard on my liver since both are taken orally. i'm not looking to gain any weight just increase strength and lean up a little. 5'5" 145lbs 8% bdf.
    even if no test 25mg var/ed will be a considerable waste of money. 25mg winnie same
    40mg/var minimum/ed
    50mg/win/ed

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    even if no test 25mg var/ed will be a considerable waste of money. 25mg winnie same
    40mg/var minimum/ed
    50mg/win/ed
    I agree.................. I wouldn't run that cycle without some type of test. How old are you?
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 11-03-2003 at 12:17 PM.

i'm 22yrs old. i was also interested in anavar because i heard it supresses your appetite? so bump the anavar up to 40mg ed and winny 50mg ed. would this combination be rough on my liver though?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxamillion
    i'm 22yrs old. i was also interested in anavar because i heard it supresses your appetite? so bump the anavar up to 40mg ed and winny 50mg ed. would this combination be rough on my liver though?
    don't run over 6 weeks....don't go out and drink and you should be fine

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    i am doing sus and primo
    then test prop and eq
    i want to run either anaver or winny tabs with the above.
    what is the best.
    my aims are for long term keepable gains

Thread Information