Thread: tren & test

jay007 is offline Associate Member

tren & test

Im thinking of running test ent and fina for a cycle. how long and at what doseage should i run it?? Help please i want to start next week.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all, don't start next week. Until you are confident enough in your understanding of these drugs to have an understanding of what doses would be effective, you are not ready to use them.

-moto

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe this will help...

Suppose I come to you saying I want to drive a car tomorrow, but have never driven one before. You tell me roughly how to do it, turn the key, press the gas, etc. What do you think the chances are of me getting behind the wheel and not having a problem driving? Accident, maybe? It's best to know what you are doing before you start, especially when dealing with your body.

-moto

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    what's your previous cycle experience?

xxxl83

finakid is offline New Member
    Sounds like you are a beginer, no less than 500mg of test per week no more than 800mg of test. 1cc(75mg) of tren evod should be fine, get ready to poke the hell out of your self with darts and make awesome gains. I do every other day shots with any cycle(even long acting esters) works good for me and makes sense.

6p6
    6p6 is offline New Member
    finakid what kind of advice are you giving here? jay, I'd run prop with your tren because your already running ed or eod darts. ent is a long acting ester which you only need to hit once or twice per wk depending on your cc's. tren is fast acting and should be done ed for best results but eod will work. do a search on tren and you will find the half life. It's either 24 hrs or 36. I know prop is 36. research is always the key bro...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Whoa guys....first of all we need to find some info before you go telling him to shoot everything into his body...for all we know he could be 16 yrs old or some shit...and none of you listed anti-e's...very important part of the game....

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Good analogy motoxxxguy if he can't get that then he never will.

jay007 is offline Associate Member
    check it out guys iam 27, I have done numerous cycles and the only reason I said i would start next week is to faster responses. I would use prop but its not cost effective. The enthnate is cheaper. althougt it is a good possibility thet i might us cypionate instead of ent. whats all of yours opinion? but i might use prop to jump start the cycle. How long should I run it and at what dose. Thinking 500 mgs a week and fina ed.?????

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    What was your test dosage on your last cycle? How were your results?
    Have you ever used fina before? what dose? what kind of results?

You're giving us very little to work with.

As far as enanthate or cyp it really doesn't make much of a difference.

xxxl83

Thread Information