Thread: Clenbuetrol

murphy is offline New Member

Clenbuetrol

This is my first post so sorry if this questions has been answered many times before.

I have some deca , sus & test & am going to start a 10wk course after Xmas. At the moment I am 1 stone overweight and having just stopped smoking 7 months ago I am struggling to keep the weight off. I have recently purchased 500 clenbuetrol and have 1000 ephedrine coming.

I am starting a clenbuetrol course of 1 for 1st day, 2nd day etc up to 7 until 2wks are up and then 2weeks off. Can anyone with any experience please tell me whether I am likely to lose much body fat on clenbuetrol? if so, how much can I expect to lose? A few pounds a week? If anyone can post some advice I would be most grateful.

Many thanks
    G

murph is offline Member
    welcome to A.R. ....( i see you joined today )..... oh no another Murph...j/k...

Thanks man. Any advice on clen ? I have done a search on clen and checked the other threads but I could not see an answer to how much weight (fat!) I should be looking to lose

Donovan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy
    This is my first post so sorry if this questions has been answered many times before.

I have some deca , sus & test & am going to start a 10wk course after Xmas. At the moment I am 1 stone overweight and having just stopped smoking 7 months ago I am struggling to keep the weight off. I have recently purchased 500 clenbuetrol and have 1000 ephedrine coming.

I am starting a clenbuetrol course of 1 for 1st day, 2nd day etc up to 7 until 2wks are up and then 2weeks off. Can anyone with any experience please tell me whether I am likely to lose much body fat on clenbuetrol? if so, how much can I expect to lose? A few pounds a week? If anyone can post some advice I would be most grateful.

Many thanks
    G
    first of all clen is not a magical fat burner like T3s it works far better if you actually do some cardio of hard work along with it. Second are you going to do the deca & test after the clen? the best thing to do would be to do that b4 gain as much weight as you can and only the burn off the fat. 2 weeks of clenbuteral is some but not very much. i personally am frewaked out about how it speeds up your heart and would not recommend ephedrine combined with it whatsoeve it is that strong. from wha t my friends have told me and others thru their own experiences is to never ever do it for more than 6 weeks at a time. im sure others will follow shedding some light on this

Thanks for replying. I do plenty of high intensity cardio (running, football etc). What sort of weight loss should I expect? a cuople of pounds a week? Half a stone? Anyone any idea?

simplyjakked is offline Member
    high intensity cardio will do more harm than good. unless you are fat then do a good fat burning cardio which is slower(and varies) and for long periods(30-45) min. with clen i wouldnt increase dosage as fast as you plan...take time and find out what your body can handle.

Thanks for replying. What about losing fat? How much do you lose and when does your body stop? Will I end up like a skeleton?

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Clen did very little for me. I already have very low BF, but the only thing I noticed was sweats like mad, irregular heartbeat, hot as hell all the time, and some headache...
    My girlfriend was on clen as well and it did absolutley nothing for her either. She works out more than I do and her diet is in perfect check. Deffinatly a hardbody and clen did nothing to change that. I say fuck clen...T3 or cynomel - but make sure you adhere to strict prescription.

I have the clen now so I will continue with it as other peoples views say it gives great results. I guess it must depend on an individuals own body. Thanks for taking the time to reply though.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    I'm intrested in dropping about 15lbs. I do about 2 1/2 hours of wrestling 4 days a week. It is very intenese cardo would you recommend this while using clen ?

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    I'm intrested in dropping about 15lbs. I do about 2 1/2 hours of wrestling 4 days a week. It is very intenese cardo would you recommend this while using clen?
    No, due to the already increased heart rate that clen causes, you would want to limit cardio to a steady heart rate pace. It isn't recommended to do any HIIT(high intensity interval training). This came straight out of the clen handbook which is located in the educational thread.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy
    I have the clen now so I will continue with it as other peoples views say it gives great results. I guess it must depend on an individuals own body. Thanks for taking the time to reply though.
    Murphy if you are going to do the clen , do make sure that you diet as well as cardio, however like my previous post, monitor your heart rate during cardio(you should do this anyway to make sure you are in your target fat burning zone). Save the HIIT or more intense cardio for your 2 weeks off of clen. During your 2 weeks off you can use ECA(ephedra/caffeine/aspirin), but don't use ECA during your 2 weeks on clen. As for weight loss, that is such tough question to answer because everyone is different. Clen will definitely speed things up for weight loss, a lot faster than diet and cardio alone.

Thread Information