hitnyajunk08 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Which Gear to choose?

I already have my sust., winny-v, d-bol, clomid, basically everything i need to start my next cycle. I wanna gain what everybody does lean body mass. I am 6' about 190 lbs. 12-13%bf...can see my top four abs, bottom two covered. I diet pretty well, and work out hard now for the past 5 years. Have done two previous cycles. With this cycle should I throw in EQ at 400mgs/week or go with Trenbolone Acetate (Finaplex) at 50 mgs ED. Which would gain better results? Why? Its gonna be either a 10 weeks cycle.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I'm on tren right now for the 1st time & loving it. Plus it's cheap!!

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    increase the tren to 80mg per day (tren will make you strong as a horse and add great size).....i myself would use everything you listed......

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    go with sust at 500-750mgs per week, eq at 400mgs per week for 10 weeks. i wouldnt do anymore than 1 17aa in any given 10 week cycle. winny, dbol , and tren are all hell on your liver. i would either go with dbol for the first 4 weeks at 50 mgs per day. or, tren at 75mgs per day for the last 6 weeks. if you are looking for more definition, i would go with the tren. the dbol is awesome also, so the decision is up to you.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    also add some arimidex to keep the bloat off......from your post, i dont think you would be comfortable being called puffy.....

The Iron Game Guest
    50mgs of fina/day is more than sufficient, it will be of more benefit than eq but is also more harsh. The price you pay

Thread Information