mjis is offline New Member

should I drop deca

I just put out a thread with a possible cycle I was considering. Now after thinking about it more I might want to drop deca . I had to stop lifting about six months ago and am looking to do a small cycle to help boost me up again. I was thinking 300mg of deca and 500mg of sust for 10 weeks to get going again, but now I am considering dropping the deca. I am not looking to pack on 30 pounds or anything but I would like a good boost. I have done two cycle in the past. What do you guys think? WHat problems could I run into by dropping deca?

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mjis
    I just put out a thread with a possible cycle I was considering. Now after thinking about it more I might want to drop deca. I had to stop lifting about six months ago and am looking to do a small cycle to help boost me up again. I was thinking 300mg of deca and 500mg of sust for 10 weeks to get going again, but now I am considering dropping the deca. I am not looking to pack on 30 pounds or anything but I would like a good boost. I have done two cycle in the past. What do you guys think? WHat problems could I run into by dropping deca?
    If you are planning to run a cycle right after coming back from a 6 month break, dont. Train and get your proper diet/routine then look into AS. To answer your question running 500mg of sust for 10 weeks is fine. IMO drop the deca , stick with the sust and run proper PCT.

-Nailer

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    how about some stats with age.

Prot is offline Banned
    run the deca for 8 weeks only ..otherwise why drop it at all? If you run it with test you will be fine and diet will cause weight gain or loss.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have been away from weights for 6 months, the shock your body will receive from starting up a training and dieting routine will give some nice results....i would hold off for now as well....also age/stats/cycle history would be some good info.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stats would be nice but from what you have said if you are planning to do a cycle after a long lay off then I would include the deca mainly for the ease of joint pain you may suffer.

Thread Information