Jackman is offline Banned

i suck at math any help

I was reading about how to convert synovex into test prop. It said use a 5g kit and 5 cartiges of the synovex wich is 2,000 mg per car. anyone know what the mg/ml ratio is? it said made 95 ml?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Wrong forum bro

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I never understood why people get upset with posting in the wrong forums so much.
    I thought people just log in and go to the REFRESH button bringing up all the NEW posts since last on.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    damn, i came into this thread thinking it was math for school or something. i was all giddy and ready to help. got my TI 85 sittin right here, ready to plug in some numbers. pen and paper ready to write out formulas. i use a pen because i don't make mistakes.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    damn, i came into this thread thinking it was math for school or something. i was all giddy and ready to help. got my TI 85 sittin right here, ready to plug in some numbers. pen and paper ready to write out formulas. i use a pen because i don't make mistakes.
    lmao

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    I was reading about how to convert synovex into test prop. It said use a 5g kit and 5 cartiges of the synovex wich is 2,000 mg per car. anyone know what the mg/ml ratio is? it said made 95 ml?
    OK, it's a 5 cart kit, each cart is 2000mg. If you end up with 95ml of final product, I would say it was around 100mg/ml, acounting for a 5% loss in the conversion, which would be the minimum IMO.

Check out the Anabolic Lab Forum. There's a lot more info on this in there.

-moto

Thread Information