Thread: enough EQ???

shootdeep is offline Member

enough EQ???

i'd like some opinions regarding effective EQ doses. is 200mg 2xwk enough? or will i see MUCH better results with 300mg 2xwk? i'll be running 250mg sustanon EOD as well,50mg proviron with 14 days of clomid post cycle. is it worth the extra money and side effects to go to 600mg EQ /wk? thanks

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro, i would think 400mg a week is sufficient expecially if this is the first time running eq. i will be running 500 my next cycle and its my first go with eq. up to you though.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I personally would go with 600mgs a week. From my own experience I think EQ is one of those drugs where more is better. Also even at high doses EQ should not give you any serious problems.

400mg/wk should suffice for a newbie. IMO EQ should be ran at a minimum of 10wks.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I also agree. 400 EW of EQ is plenty.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the 400 per week is good with the fina also you should re-evaluate PCT clomid.....300mg day 1 100mg day 2-10 and 50mg day 11-21...also is that provirion being run alongside the cycle or PCT...if not alongside you should get some adex and nolva for gyno and bloating issues.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    400mg a week sounds good for a newbie, I ran it on my last two cylces the closer I got to my contest it went from EOD to ED and that was at 200mg and had veins on my arms as big as my little finger, used provirion for post cycle at 50mg for 30 days max didn't want to go any longer

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Depending on your cycle advice. Either is acceptable. I have ran eq a few times and I would recommend no less than 400mg a week. I just ran 600 a week and loved it. It just goes with experience and different people react to different drugs. I reacted well so I will up my dose to 800mg/wk in the spring. It is all about how you react with the drug. I say stick with 400mg a week for this run and you can up it in the future as you wish.

shootdeep is offline Member
    thanks guys, this is my first time with EQ so i'll run 400mg/wk and bump it up if i feel i need to. i'll run it for 12 weeks. thanks again!

Thread Information