Fulblown is offline New Member

Cool Steroids in Brazil??

Hi! Im currently on a 2 month long vacation in Brazil. Does anyone know about the laws concerning steroids here?? Is it legal like in Mexico, cause then I´m heading for the Farmacia pretty soon... ;-)

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, my roomate is from brazil.

Cool Steroids in Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    Yes, my roomate is from brazil.
    Thanks for your help!!
    So, it´s legal...??
    Does that mean that you can just buy it from the nearest pharmacy, without a prescreption...??

Vitor Ennnergy is offline Junior Member
    Ouch...
    Here in BRAZIL , these AS - pharmaceutical grade are avalliable : deca durabolin 25 and 50mg/ml, durasteston 250mg/ml (sus), deposteron (cyp , 200mg/2ml) , hemogenin (oximetolone 50mg/pill) strips with 10 pills, proviron (25mg pill box with 20 pills) . Most ancillaries are also avalliable (nolva, clomid, arimidex , ...).
    All those drugs in the pharmacies, easy to find , at nice prices, but, Yes , you will need a Rx!!!
    Nowadays the sold without Rx is becoming more and more difficult . Government are more than ever closing the old easy acess to roids.
    (Ancillaries don´t requires RX , only juice)
    In the black market there is almost everything but at high danger of getting fake stuff. (most with winstrol ).

Quote Originally Posted by Vitor Ennnergy
    Ouch...
    Here in BRAZIL , these AS - pharmaceutical grade are avalliable : deca durabolin 25 and 50mg/ml, durasteston 250mg/ml (sus), deposteron (cyp , 200mg/2ml) , hemogenin (oximetolone 50mg/pill) strips with 10 pills, proviron (25mg pill box with 20 pills) . Most ancillaries are also avalliable (nolva, clomid, arimidex , ...).
    All those drugs in the pharmacies, easy to find , at nice prices, but, Yes , you will need a Rx!!!
    Nowadays the sold without Rx is becoming more and more difficult . Government are more than ever closing the old easy acess to roids.
    (Ancillaries don´t requires RX , only juice)
    In the black market there is almost everything but at high danger of getting fake stuff. (most with winstrol ).
    Thanks - useful info...

Do you know if it is possible to get Winstrol tabs or Primobolan tabs over the counter in some Brazilian farmacias...??

Quote Originally Posted by Fulblown
    Thanks - useful info...

Do you know if it is possible to get Winstrol tabs or Primobolan tabs over the counter in some Brazilian farmacias...??

- Or if it is possible to do a cycle of the ancillaries you mentioned...? How??
    THANKS!!

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulblown
    Thanks - useful info...

No, here in brazil you will not find anything like winstrols or primo...just the aes mentioned by Vitor (deca -25,50mg; deposteron cyp 200mg, durateston=sustanon ). You can aways try to talk "nicely" to the farmacia's attendents....
    What city you are?

Barth is offline New Member
    You are in which city? (Rio de janeiro, São paulo, other)

Quote Originally Posted by Barth
    You are in which city? (Rio de janeiro, São paulo, other)
    Hi again, thanks for your replies....

Im in Salvador, would like to get some of the stuff i´ve mentioned earlier, i´m not really into the harder steroids ...

Hope u can help...

Vitor Ennnergy is offline Junior Member
    I think you should meet or know a brazilian guy/friend that knows the tricks of the stuff.
    I live in Sao Paulo.

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Just go to any gym near you hotel and ask the biggest guy in there,where you can find a famarcia that sells steroids without prescription......this is quite common around here..

Thread Information