XxKEN2087xX is offline New Member

Needing Suggestions

Im a new member in AR, let me introduce myself..im Ken a 16 year old student athlete playing football. I'm currently 165lbs and 5'8". Im very unhappy with my stats and in not getting the results i want. For the past offseason i spent the whole time in the gym busting my ass lifting weights ... i had a few good results and was pretty cut and bulky since i started at 150. Yet when it came to putting on the shoulder pads i was weak..i was unable to be as strong as i looked ...i kept being blown off the ball and racked up when i would touch the ball when i was at running back. My coach was unsatisfyed and put me at wide reciever and thought i would be better catching the ball and not taking many hits since we are mostly a running offense. I met a friend Chris who's currently on roids and jus lookin at him made my jaw drop this dude was 16 and weighing at 205...i couldn't believe it ..he talked to me about his usage his kind of cycles and the minor side affects he's had. Since then i've wanted to go on steriods but i've always been unsure because of the risks of arrested....i now have made up my mind and decided that i want to go on a cycle...my major goals is for stength and muscle buildup (cutting also). is their any suggestions in wut roids and cycles i should start on? thanx in advance.

-Ken

BDTR is offline Retired
    A good diet and training plan. NOTHING ELSE. Maybe protien powder and creatine.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    you'll get nothign here but the advise bdtr gave you.. for good reasons..

Bro, at your age, there are greater risk factors involved then just being arrested. Starting anabolics at too early of an age can be very detremental to your growth. The possibilites of glandular and hormonal dysfunction are at too great of a risk. Your homeostasis will alter and damage done could be irreversible. Unfortunately your friend Chris didn't opt to do the research you are doing and he could have serious probs for the rest of his life. I know this is not what you wanted to hear and I won't be the only one to tell you this. Your gonna hear this from many other bros here at AR. My advice to you is to train hard, stay disciplined, supplement some creatine and glutamine into your good diet and EAT!!! GOTTA EAT TO GROW!!!! Good luck....ds

BTW...you should have enough testosterone running through your body to pack on loads of muscle and chase the chicks at the same time.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    DO NOT I repeat DO NOT run AS.

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you should hold off for a while.... 16 is a little young to start that shit. Dragonslayer has the right idea on that. You said you gained 15 pounds in the off-sason? That sounds pretty good to me. I'd like to gain that amount of weight in that amount of time. It sounds like you are new to lifting; so I would suppose there are a lot of other things you could be doing for more results short of taking steroids .

XxKEN2087xX is offline New Member
    thanx a lot for all the suggestions given, i'm starting to reconsider especially after i read the thread on "Juicing Under 21" and Carlos_E posted a link to another thread on an unfortunate incident with a underage steroid user...that shit really freaked me out and god forbid i would hate something like that to happen to me. I would stick to hard work on @ the gym and take a few supplements that my doctor had recomended 2 me, because i did talk to him about my interest in muscle growth...i was totally honest with him and told him that i had interest in using streroids, he too suggested that its too young to begin at this age. I guess i'll leave the steriod use for another older age. I'll let u guys in on my progress soon.

Excellent choice my friend. Trust me when I say that you'll be much happier that you waited. Keep us posted.

Thread Information