Ninja is offline New Member

sick for 24 hours

I have had 3 shot of sus250 so far and every time i get sick for 24hours I know about the test flu but 3 times It is some thing THAT REALLY WORRIES ME

I take 2 shot of trenbolone a week

4 dbols a day

and one sus250 a week

PS its my first cycle.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    two things don't sound right, a re-occuring flu and tren on a first cycle. If the flu does not give see a doc, it could be an infection.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with fullIntensity, Fina isn't a good idea on a first cycle!

However since you've already started, you should be taking your tren 75 ED or atleast EOD 150gs

I've never gotten the sus flew before, and I include it in every cycle, go see your doc!

but the flu do go away after a day or to,but i can seattle for 2 shots a week well the say it is parabolan the real thing but i wonder...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Why are you taking tren 2x a week?

Tren is king though. I just finished my 8 week fina and winny cycle and gained about 24 lbs. and took off at least 0.5 inches from my waist. Woo hoo.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Sweeeet. Nice results Nathan. How long have you been off cycle?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm not sure you should be getting the flu taking only one amp per week. you may be having an allergic reaction to something

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Iconn
    Sweeeet. Nice results Nathan. How long have you been off cycle?
    I stopped the fina about 6 days ago and the winny about 2 days ago. I started clomid therapy today. I will probably be starting with a low dose anavar bridge in a bout 4 weeks at 20mg to diet until next fina cycle. You didn't ask for that last part but I told you anyways. So there.

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Yo that exact same thing happened to me. I took Tt sus, 250mg a week (when i didnt know any better), and i would be sick for a day and real, real weak. But I felt fine the next day, except the extremly huge lump on my ass that was hard as a rock. The only time it didnt hurt is when i took a shot than went swimming, and in a hottube, not knowing that it would make it feel better. Peace, Doc.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i had almost the same reaction when i was using ttokyo cyp.ive used pretty much averything ive done test including sust. up to 1000mg a week and never had any flulike symptoms,then i used the ttokyo cyp(i used upjohn before never a problem)and like a day later i had flu like symptoms for like 24 hrs or so,then they go away next week id shoot again and the same thing,iwas hitting two to three ccs at atime of cyp,i shot 750mgs of sust before atonce numerous times and nothing ,i guess its the ttokyo cyp for me,not mention the goddamn pain for like 9 days.

hmm>doc40 well did you grow from the sus250 all though you got sick every time you toke them?

i took 500 mg the two first weeks preloade and then i will take 250mg for the rest of the cycle

Actually I didnt gain a pound! I trained my ass off, but I was very uneducated, and I wish I could go back and kick myself in my swollen ass. I did l two five week cycles less than a month apart. The first one i did one shot (250 mg/week) and the second one i did 500mg/week 1 and 2, and only 250mg/week in the third week making it a 3 week waste of money. All i had is one bottle of Tt sus at a time so once it was gone i had to save up and buy another one. And another reason i dont think i gained is because i was trying to lose weight and not eating enough. Oh well, nothin i can do now. Hope i could help, your are more educated than i was. Good luck, Doc.

Im no expert and maybe someone can help me out, but dont preload. Go 500 mg/week throughout. I was planning on doin a mass cycle and here is what i got through this board.

1-8
    500mg Sus - 400mg Deca -

1-4
    D-Bol 25-50mg ED, run dbol 4 weeks a a time, no less than
    40 mgs a day.

Clomid
    300mg on day 1,100 for 10 days, 50 for 10 days

800-1000mg Milk Thistle ED 1 week before and after D-Bol.

No need to taper oil based gear as the esters make them self-tapering, IMO don't need to taper orals up to you.

dont got that much gear have only 8 sus250 left

ok i will

Thread Information