Uncle_Buck is offline Junior Member

Can I Just Take Dbol???

I have a friend who can get me a bottle of dbol and was wondering what would happen if I just took it on its own?

I've been thinking about juicing for a while and my friend got me going head first. I was looking for some info on the web and found this site, and it's simply amazing! A lot of info here. Thanks everyone for the great info.

Also, what is the difference between injecting AS into gel caps or just taking tablets? I know of some people who perfer to inject the gel caps.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    dont do dbol by itself. first off, it is 17aa, very hard on your liver, and should not be used for more than 4 weeks at a time. second, you may gain a little from it but would loose 85% of what you gain post cycle. very bad idea.

i am assuming you have reforvit-b. you can put it in gel caps and take it orally. alot of people preach about it being unsterile, therefor, unsafe to inject. i am not one of those people. i get much better results from injecting, and have never had a problem with sterility.

add some test and eq, or deca to the dbol and you have a killer cycle.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    by the way, welcome to the board bro!

Uncle Buck, in reference to your D-bol only cycle, Big Kev pretty well hit the nail right on the head with what he told you. You may make good gains while on the D-bol, but I would only use it to kick start a cycle. It is of course risky to run it longer than a 4-5 week period, because of the side effects involved. As far as I’m concerned, some form of Test should be the starting point of your cycle, not the D-bol. Test works well with ANYTHING. There are so many kinds to choose from. You should have no problem building a great cycle. If you wish to minimize injections, you may take Winstrol Depot orally as well. If I am not mistake, Winstrol is a 17aa as well, so prolonged usage of this with D-bol wouldn’t be desirable either. By the sounds of your post, it sounds like you are a little leery about using injectables. This I am afraid is a fear that your going to have to get over if you ever want to put together a proper cycle. Look around the board for dosages and cycles such as the one Big Kev described. There are many ways of going about it. So decide what your overall goals are, and keep that in mind when your putting a cycle together. Stick around the board a do a little more research before anything else. You'll be glad you did.

Oh yeah, since this seems to be your first post, let me welcome you to the board.
    Last edited by THE BIG RED MACHINE; 01-05-2002 at 01:29 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: In addition

Originally posted by Tennis_God
    In my opinion, the best effect is when 600mg/week is used,
    TG...you mean 600mg/week of deca ...not dbol correct? Because all he has at present is dbol and 600mg dbol a week is pretty harsh...especially for a first timer. No flame meant bro.

BTW...welcome aboard UB...and I'm not sure if this was clarified but not ALL injectables can be taken orally...that is why you just can't inject them into gel caps.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i used dbol only for 4 weeks while waiting for my test prop to arrive. the gains were pretty lame even at 50mgs a day.

when my prop arrived i backed off the dbol to aprox 35mgs a day and started into the prop at 50mgs a day and made much better gains with a whole lot less sides.

i would never use dbol alone again.

Uncle_Buck is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the warm welcome

So from what I've been reading and learning off this great board, I should do the following cycle:

500mg Sust weeks 1-8
    400mg Deca 1-8
    35-40mg Dbol 1-4
    clomid starting 3 weeks after cycle
    and nolvadex just in case for gyno

if this sounds good, I'll have to get the other gear. Thanks for all the great help.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Hi UB.... I too only had some D-bol on hand, and took it before i had joined any boards or access to the good info here. BUT i'll have to tell you guys, I have worked out for years and reached a point where i was not able to gain any more size. I took 20mg of d-bol for 4 weeks and put on 20 lbs!! really and i've been off of them now for 5 weeks and only lost 3 lbs. Maybe i'm lucky, but i certainly don't regret doing an oral only cycle. Next time will be Sust 250. Hope this helps and shows not everyone reacts to the stuff the same.

The Iron Game Guest
    Going to have to disagree here with some people, having done and had feedback from numerous people who have done a dbol only cycle there results where pretty good. However it would definitely be more beneficial to stack with something

ultragainz is offline Junior Member
    i would stack it with something...at least add some test to it...

Thread Information