Thread: quick ?

mmafighter18 is offline Junior Member

quick ?

how much sus would one need for a cycle and how much should it cost

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    250-500mg a week, cost can very from source to source and what country you get it from.

JohnnyB

hey my friend wantd to do a cycle and got 5 vials of sus for a 100 dollars he got not enough and ripped off right

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    some people suggest taking sust EOD to get the full benefits of the long and short esters...of course i have read about many that take it on a MWF split with doses ranging from 500 - 750 or more per week with success.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, before your "friend" does anything, Please slow down and do some research........Don't do any cycle unless you know what your putting in your body and you/he understands Post Cylce Thearpy as well as all precautions one should be taking

Quote Originally Posted by mmafighter18
    hey my friend wantd to do a cycle and got 5 vials of sus for a 100 dollars he got not enough and ripped off right
    i really hope that is five 10ml vials....if it's 5 amps then he got ass raped

thats what i was trying to say but sAY U WERE GOING TO USE SUS FOR A FIRST TIME USER HOW MANY VIALS and what post therapy [clomid?]

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    i really hope that is five 10ml vials....if it's 5 amps then he got ass raped
    Damn, 5 10ml vials for 100 would be the deal of the century!!! Although i'm almost positive your "friend" got 5 amps, and got ripped off as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mmafighter18
    thats what i was trying to say but sAY U WERE GOING TO USE SUS FOR A FIRST TIME USER HOW MANY VIALS and what post therapy [clomid?]
    ok bro you need at least 20ml's of sust for an ok sus cycle..of course i would rather see Enth or Cyp to eliminate the issues with the short acting tests in sust. 20ml of sust should cost anywhere from 140 to 200 bux depending on where you get it from..could be more could be less. you should run some type of anti-estrogen during the cycle such as A-dex at .25-.5mg ED and have nolva on hand in case gyno occurs...post cycle you need enough clomid to do 300mg on day 1, 100mg on day 2-11, and 50mg for days 12-21.....word of advise too...lose the caps.

Thread Information