Thread: propionate

rockyb is offline New Member

Question propionate

Hey guys, I just started a cycle with propionate , winstrol and d-ball and I have taken three shots of the propionate. One of them did good with no negative side effects, but the other two hurt like hell and made me get a fever and feel like I had the flu.Also I had unbelievable pain in the spot where i injected it and it got VERY tight and hard. Any ideas why? Please respond as soon as possible.
    Thanks,
    Rockyb

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyb
    Hey guys, I just started a cycle with propionate , winstrol and d-ball and I have taken three shots of the propionate. One of them did good with no negative side effects, but the other two hurt like hell and made me get a fever and feel like I had the flu.Also I had unbelievable pain in the spot where i injected it and it got VERY tight and hard. Any ideas why? Please respond as soon as possible.
    Thanks,
    Rockyb
    Rockyb,

It isn't unusual to have pain after a shot of prop. But here are some things to consider:
    --Are you aspirating? (Aspirating=pulling back on the plunger before injecting to see if you have struck or are inside a vein.)
    --Are you using clean needles? (This should be a no brainer.)
    --Are you injecting in the optimal place? (see below)

Here's a link to a post regarding the best spot for glute shots:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ighlight=glute
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-05-2003 at 01:07 AM.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Another thing to know is.... its PROP, it hurts LOL im on a prop/fina cycle, prop just hurts...thats about all i can say. I feel like my skin is really tight too, and often cant bend legs well a few days after quad shots. It's normal.
    Last edited by Ambulance; 11-05-2003 at 01:01 AM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Another thing to know is.... its PROP, it hurts LOL im on a prop/fina cycle, prop just hurts...thats about all i can say. I feel like my skin is really tight too, and often cant bend legs well a few days after quad shots. It's normal.
    exactly, welcome to prop

Thread Information