WildBoyz is offline New Member

Need advice bros...

Hi im about to go on Denkall T400 only cycle. First of all can anyone tell me if from experience or from reputation (besides the injection pain) how good T4 is. This is my first cycle and want to bulk up. Im 20 (I know im fairly young) 5'10 185lbs. I have been training hard for over two years and have researched AS for months. This is what I am running:

1 -10 T400 400mg
    1 - PCT Nolva 10mg ED
    2 weeks after last injection start PCT:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

My other question is I have Nolva at hand (was until now going to run it throughout my cycle) in case of gyno symptoms and bloating but have a friend who needs it about the time when I end my PCT. My question is do I really need to run it through out my cycle or can I just keep it at hand in case of gyno/bloat? If I do not have to use it during my cycle (hopefully) I would be able to sell it for 70$ If I didnt need it after all^^. Well thats about it thanks in advance bros.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Cycle looks good, shot .5 cc's twice a week.

t400 works just as well as other tests depsite the pain.

Run 20mg nolva with your cycle as well as through PCT.

btw, you're too young to do steroids , but me saying this probably isn't going to stop you so.......

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBoyz
    Hi im about to go on Denkall T400 only cycle. First of all can anyone tell me if from experience or from reputation (besides the injection pain) how good T4 is. This is my first cycle and want to bulk up. Im 20 (I know im fairly young) 5'10 185lbs. I have been training hard for over two years and have researched AS for months. This is what I am running:

1 -10 T400 400mg
    1 - PCT Nolva 10mg ED
    2 weeks after last injection start PCT:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

My other question is I have Nolva at hand (was until now going to run it throughout my cycle) in case of gyno symptoms and bloating but have a friend who needs it about the time when I end my PCT. My question is do I really need to run it through out my cycle or can I just keep it at hand in case of gyno/bloat? If I do not have to use it during my cycle (hopefully) I would be able to sell it for 70$ ^^. Well thats about it thanks in advance bros.
    Do you already have the D400 mg on hand? If not I'd get T250 and just shoot more at a time. I understand the more concentrated, the more it hurts. Oh well some will ridicule you for being 20 and not older then 24 but I remember what it was like when I was 20 and if I set my mind to do something, I didnt give a shit what an oooooooooold and beat up 30 or 40 something had to think about anything. So anyways good luck with it.

On the PCT... give your buddy the clomid and keep the nolva... from my experience you will need the nolva well before you are ready to end the cycle... I am just at week #5, I gained a profound amount of weight but I now think it was a warning sign that I was converting estrogen and gaining water along with muscle... I was up to 25 lbs but back down so my net gain so far is about 18 lbs with the lost water as a result of starting liquidex and nolva. You must be ready, as soon as the nipples turn red and or get sensative or itchy, then you are on daily nolvas for the rest of your cycle. Nolva works great, I startd getting red and itchy/sensative nipples, took nolva 20 mg and it reversed all the gyno simptoms and nipples even shrunk to 1/2 size just over night.

BTW, Clomid can change your eyesight and make you wear or need to change prescription eyeglasses... I'd stick with nolva for that reason.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-05-2003 at 12:27 AM.

WildBoyz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Do you already have the D400 mg on hand? If not I'd get T250 and just shoot more at a time. I understand the more concentrated, the more it hurts. Oh well some will ridicule you for being 20 and not older then 24 but I remember what it was like when I was 20 and if I set my mind to do something, I didnt give a shit what an oooooooooold and beat up 30 or 40 something had to think about anything. So anyways good luck with it.

On the PCT... give your buddy the clomid and keep the nolva... from my experience you will need the nolva well before you are ready to end the cycle... I am just at week #5, I gained a profound amount of weight but I now think it was a warning sign that I was converting estrogen and gaining water along with muscle... I was up to 25 lbs but back down so my net gain so far is about 18 lbs with the lost water as a result of starting liquidex and nolva. You must be ready, as soon as the nipples turn red and or get sensative or itchy, then you are on daily nolvas for the rest of your cycle. Nolva works great, I startd getting red and itchy/sensative nipples, took nolva 20 mg and it reversed all the gyno simptoms and nipples even shrunk to 1/2 side just over night.

BTW, Clomid can change your eyesight and make you wear or need to change prescription eyeglasses... I'd stick with nolva for that reason.
    I was always under the impression that Clomid was essential for PCT or I would lose most, even all my gains.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Show me proof of permement eyesite imparement from clomid in standard dosing used for bodybuilding. You may see trails a little while on clomid but they subside after post cycle. I've done nolva alone and clomid+ nolva together are the way to go to keep your gains and restore your natural test production.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I've never heard of Clomid changing your eye site. BDTR, it does return fully though IF your sight gets a bit blury while taking it?

I see you chose a VET name.

Doc

BDTR is offline Retired
    I didn't choose a vet name, cycleon made me a vet...

And yes, your eyes return to normal after discontinuing usage.

Thread Information