magellan is offline New Member

orange dbol tabs?

Whats up guys
    I just picked up some orange dbol tabs. They are small and round, with no markings. Are these the 50mg tabs? I read differing reports on this item. Is this product as good as the pink ones?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magellan
    Whats up guys
    I just picked up some orange dbol tabs. They are small and round, with no markings. Are these the 50mg tabs? I read differing reports on this item. Is this product as good as the pink ones?
    Why would you buy something that you don't know what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Who said anything about buying them?
    Read closer before commenting.
    I asked for some help. why must comeback with a comment like that?
    Dont you have something better to do with your time bro?
    I trust my buddy that they are dbol , but since I've never taken them before I am playing it safe and getting as much info as possible before diving in.
    Thanks for all your help BRO!

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I asked for some help. why must comeback with a comment like that?
    Dont you have something better to do with your time bro?
    I trust my buddy that they are dbol , but since I've never taken them before I am playing it safe and getting as much info as possible before diving in.
    Thanks for all your help BRO!
    You're intelligent!!! You said "I just picked up some orange dbol tabs".

So asym was right. Next?!
    Last edited by Calipso; 11-06-2003 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    You're an idiot. You said "I just picked up some orange dbol tabs".

No asym is not correct. I have not shelled out any bones yet. I will try them for awhile and decide to continue with these, and pay then, or switch back to the thais.
    Thanks anyway
    You guys know how to make a guy feel welcomed

take your dbols noob......see what happens

He also posted this in "Members Cycle Results" forum. What a joke.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like 50 mg eye pee! Never used them but heard there under dosed and you will see SO-SO results!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You're an idiot. You said "I just picked up some orange dbol tabs".

Magellan,

I have not heard of orange d-bols. I've only seen pink round ones (5mg each) and blue hearts (10mg each).

Calipso and Magellan,

You both need to chill out a bit. One of the things that sets this board apart from the rest is the fact that there is a well-respected no flame policy. You might appear more mature if you both take time to respond respectfully and reasonably to other members.

The only reason I'm taking time to say this is because I've been on this board a while and lately I've seen a bunch of flame wars going on. I'm not naming names here, but this isn't the first time a normal discussion blew up because someone here didn't take time to check his attitude at the door.

I'm not a mod (obviously), but I've been on this board long enough to feel comfortable about calling you both out on this behavior. For the good of the board, please be more respectful toward everyone so we can get down to discussing and learning rather than wasting time by appearing far less mature than you probably can be.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-05-2003 at 07:52 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Why you givin him hard time for? He is only a newbie... and if he posted it in da wrong forum well who cares, he obviously aint used to it yet. We are not here to make ppl feel unwelcome. So like BASK8KACE said, take a chill pill. And as for you magellan, I am not sure about ur tabs. Post a pic if you can pls, thanx and good luck

-Gear

I asked a simple question and he blew up. You don't come here as a noob asking questions then flaming members. He got what he deserved

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Magellan,

I have not heard of orange d-bols. I've only seen pink round ones (5mg each) and blue hearts (10mg each).

Calipso and Magellan,

You both need to chill out a bit. One of the things that sets this board apart from the rest is the fact that there is a well-respected no flame policy. You might appear more mature if you both take time to respond respectfully and reasonably to other members.

The only reason I'm taking time to say this is because I've been on this board a while and lately I've seen a bunch of flame wars going on. I'm not naming names here, but this isn't the first time a normal discussion blew up because someone here didn't take time to check his attitude at the door.

I'm not a mod (obviously), but I've been on this board long enough to feel comfortable about calling you both out on this behavior. For the good of the board, please be more respectful toward everyone so we can get down to discussing and learning rather than wasting time by appearing far less mature than you probably can be.
    ::Yawn::

Yes mother.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, that got out of hand quick!

Magellan, I have never seen any orange d-bol tabs, but I have seen the round ones you are describing, only pink. I have some 10mg pink round ones, generic d-bol tabs. Being a generic, they are available in 5, 10, 25, and 50mg strengths, so don't assume that they are 50mg. Best to check with the original source if you in question of what they actually are and if you can't get a sufficient answer, skip it altogether. Don't just take tham to see what happens.

-moto

Freak40 is offline New Member
    i used the orange dbol tabs and i was also told that they were 50mgs. I get my gear through a pro bodybuilder, i take his word for it but my experience with 50 mg dbol will be i'll never buy them again, didnt see too much affect but i was also doing a heavy stack so i really don't know how affective they were.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    ::Yawn::

Yes mother.

Look at this shit..Why dont some mods do some thing about the rudeness...I am just getting sick of all this flaming and post whoring.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I think that ** had made some 50mg D-bols that were orange but I am not 100% on that..are they a very lite orange.?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Look at this shit..Why dont some mods do some thing about the rudeness...I am just getting sick of all this flaming and post whoring.
    So when a newbie flames us, it's ok. But when we try and put him in his place it's not? Carry on SIR!

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I thought I saw a link to a post about sending one of the pills off to a lab for potecnty. I asked a question about a product I wasn't familiar with a while ago, and I was asked a question of, "why take something your not sure of" (Pheeno) Good advice, if your not sure do some heavy checking, I sure a few of the Bros here know of a way to test and see if it is what you expected and payed for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Oh yea, nothing in the rules said I had to be polite. Especially to lurkers.

haahha i knew he'd bring you back here
    lurker, lmao

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    obviously this post didn't start out well. asymm posted his response in a manner which mag felt offended. and, as usual, calipso is alive and kicking.
    well mag, a newbie status is often discriminated against... so you have to step out on the right foot i'll say

Quote Originally Posted by n0_Genetics
    obviously this post didn't start out well. asymm posted his response in a manner which mag felt offended. and, as usual, calipso is alive and kicking.
    well mag, a newbie status is often discriminated against... so you have to step out on the right foot i'll say
    Genetics your my boy. Admit it.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Are you sure about that? Did you forget about our conversation on the board?

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Calipso, that was totally uncalled for. He screwed up, but treat the guys on here with a little bit of respect. I like you as a member and I can see your point of view on this thread, but next time you break the rules and flame someone I will personally ban you.

You can contact me via PM.
    I know, PTJason wants me to shape up or ship out.

So I gotta be like the fonzie.......coooooooool!
    Thank you Calipso, I do appreciate you refraining from flaming.

Unfortunately I am not more forgiving with time though. Rules were established a long time ago, and they cannot be bent because you have saved up brownie points.
    Yea Jason but it seems for some reason I'm the only "Bad guy" here. Which I know isn't the fact.

I'm not Tony Montana, I'm not craving the discipline. I'm just trying to help out in my own personal way.
    No bro, you aren't the only bad guy by any means. I am just trying to make sure that the rules get followed. You are the only one that I gave a fair warning to today. Others were banned without warning.
    With that being said, flaming has come to an abrupt halt. hahaa.

It only took Jason one try to shut me up.
    Why is this continuing? It's been 3 days! I asked nicely, I pleaded even. Sorry, but I can't deal with it anymore. I truly enjoyed you being here, but I have to draw the line somewhere. I can't let anyone break rules over and over.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    wow, this thread went somewhere else.

anyway, 50mg orange dbol tabs made by i p in china. they are hit and miss. some people like them, some people got no results at all. i personally would look for something else. if you have access to thai's then go for thai's.

lasyone1 is offline New Member
    This thread got way out of hand. Note to self....Don't flame

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    It happens...Just gotta know when its a joke and when things are serious. Dont blame ya PT.

heavyuser is offline New Member
    they are ** products and they are sold as 50mg but there under dosed.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    That's I P 's Dianabol . I personally have used and can tell you that they are not underdosed, at least in my experience(plus I remember reading a lab test from elite which said that they were 56mg each). I would reccommend them if you are going to use Dianabol(which I do not reccommend by the way); very cheap and they do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    That's I P 's Dianabol. I personally have used and can tell you that they are not underdosed, at least in my experience(plus I remember reading a lab test from elite which said that they were 56mg each). I would reccommend them if you are going to use Dianabol(which I do not reccommend by the way); very cheap and they do their job.
    just curious, why not recommend dbol ?

just curious, why not recommend dbol?
    Well, for me anyway, the side effects were not worth the small amount that I gained in strength and mass. Dierrehea, stomach bloat, horrific night sweating(so bad my GF had to leave me 50% of the time to get sleep) and just a negative feeling overall. It really didn't do much for me, that's why I don't reccommend it.

Well, for me anyway, the side effects were not worth the small amount that I gained in strength and mass. Dierrehea, stomach bloat, horrific night sweating(so bad my GF had to leave me 50% of the time to get sleep) and just a negative feeling overall. It really didn't do much for me, that's why I don't reccommend it.
    Damn bro, maybe you got a bad batch.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to see you go Calipso. I did a double take when I saw "banned" under your screen name. I understand PT's reasoning though. You kind of asked for it after being warned 3 days ago. (I'm glad PT put up the quotes so we could all see what happened...I'll admit I was curious to know! ) I can understand your position with the newbie, C, but not when you disrespected bask8kace? He was just trying to calm things down.

I've tried 2 different types of dbol . I got the stomach bloat and night sweating with both. However, no diarrhea or negative feelings though. Actually, I always had a nice sense of well-being while on dbol. The kind of feeling where you don't let little things bother you anymore, less stress. When I used pink thais, I gained 20 pounds in 4 weeks and my strength went through the roof. You had some shitty dbol, that's all. What kind did you take?

houseofpain is offline Banned

orange dbols

dude they sound fake to me....all the 50's i have ever saw were a blue color

It was I.P. pump. Ordered from the man and not re-mailers so I know it was legit.

murph is offline Member
    did your D-bol look like the ones here (orange)?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    bionabol d-bol tabs are also orange and they worked great for me, said to be the "fastest" acting d-bol not sure of the truth in that

Thread Information