ddoublevision is offline Associate Member

ECA and maintaining gains

3 questions- Is there some kind of trick to using ECA and not losing any muscle (or hopefully still gaining muscle)?. I am on a cycle now so how long is it recommended after PCT to wait until using ECA or any other cutter? Also which would you recommend?

blackzero is offline Banned
    i never lost muscle with eca

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Cool....but I have also heard your appitite goes down, therefore do you just make yourself eat?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    ECA isn't catabolic so I don't see you losing any muscle unless it makes you drop your calories very low. I like using 2 weeks Clen then 2 weeks ECA durring PCT to help keep my energy levels up. Clen and ECA can suppress your appetite so if you feel that is happening you will need to force yourself to eat every 2 or 3 hours. You need to eat to grow.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Just like Mud said...ECA isn't specifically catabolic...but it does depress your appetite and increase your metabolism. Therefore the most important thing is keeping your body fed...eat clean but eat every few hours even if you're not specifically hungry - think about it as if you were taking a life-saving medicine that had to be administered every 3 hours...if you keep your diet on point, you'll get where you want to be...

Thread Information