Thread: deca 300

ayoitsbotz is offline New Member

Question deca 300

i took 2 shots of deca 300 a total of 2 cc n now my dad thinks im on roids for a long time cuz i got big naturally as well he wants to blood test me will this show up since its only 2 cc and is there any way to prevent it from showing up please help lol

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    How old are you?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    your dad wants to test you for juice ?? yeah, i'm sure the deca will show up. especially if the test is specified for steroids . hell, is he going to pay for it ?? i don't think he's gonna like the bill.

did you make the mistake of shooting juice and not having all the necessary cover up supplements taking up massive counter space in the kitchen ??

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    your dad wants to test you for juice ?? yeah, i'm sure the deca will show up. especially if the test is specified for steroids . hell, is he going to pay for it ?? i don't think he's gonna like the bill.

did you make the mistake of shooting juice and not having all the necessary cover up supplements taking up massive counter space in the kitchen ??
    If thats all you took then you didnt even get any effects... technically deca takes 1.5 years to clear your blood... I think its easily detected in blood, not sure about urine test.

Please dont tell me he found your gear and needles... damn couldnt you hide it better? I'd have if he did, your dad probably shit all over himself and is very scared for you... finding needles in your kid's room has to be about the scareyest thing a parent can find. Of course they think you are sharing needles with all your buddies because kids are stupid and getting aids, hepatitus and all the other things that are worrying your parents right now.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-05-2003 at 11:40 AM.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    doesnt 19-nor show up positive for deca ? just get some andro with that and swear thats all your taking

Thread Information