Thread: 10 week cycle

pinhead is offline Junior Member

10 week cycle

I am about to start my next cycle I have 16 amps of sust 10 ml of deca 300 I was thinking of 300 1/wk 1 amp sust every three days what do you all think?? the sust is preloaded and the only thing i could get, i wasn't too excited about three shots in one day so this is why I came up with the every three days idea thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Give some stats: age, weight, height, cycles..........

nj juice is offline Member
    you don't have enough sust to run it e3d for 10 weeks.

age 26 height 6' weight 175 this would be my 3rd cycle i started off weighing 150 just a dinky thing i got up too 185 but only kept 25 lbs ( nj juice this is obvious man)
    Last edited by pinhead; 11-05-2003 at 11:41 AM.

You will need more sus enough for 10 weeks (shot EOD or E3d) and you can run 300mg of deca a week for 10.........
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 11-05-2003 at 11:45 AM.

oh ok, well if thats obvious- i'm sure you obviously know that at the end of your cycle deca will be the only thing left in your system so you're going to be shut down pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    oh ok, well if thats obvious- i'm sure you obviously know that at the end of your cycle deca will be the only thing left in your system so you're going to be shut down pretty hard.
    what I meant was this was part of the question and I am a newbie so what do you mean

what will happen if i just run the deca for the ten weeks and start the sust after the first week ending 1 week before the end of the deca cycle any suggestions bad or good/also sust is the hardest thing for me to get it takes about 2.5 months for that and anything else i can get in days just like walking into drug store hahahahahahahahahahah
    Last edited by pinhead; 11-05-2003 at 11:52 AM.

Theres no way to make a cycle out of what you have.......... or at least I cycle I would run for myself let alone tell someone else to run. If you do that you run the risk of getting Deca Dick

Wait until you can get more SUS

Shut down means that your nuts are not going to be producing testosterone bcuz there is an overabundance already in your body from an external source. Deca shuts down your nuts really badly. Deca dick, which mudman mentioned, in case you're not familiar with it- is when your body is shut down with no test in it and your dick will not work. Sounds like fun right?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Theres no way to make a cycle out of what you have.......... or at least I cycle I would run for myself let alone tell someone else to run. If you do that you run the risk of getting Deca Dick

Wait until you can get more SUS

but but but deca dick is temporary and the gains would be phenominal don't you agree chances are i'll do it anyway because this is america and i want it now i just can't constrain myself however i greatly appreciate your help thanks a million

Quote Originally Posted by pinhead
    but but but deca dick is temporary and the gains would be phenominal don't you agree chances are i'll do it anyway because this is america and i want it now i just can't constrain myself however i greatly appreciate your help thanks a million
    Then do it bro................... I don't see big gains coming from that anyway

The gains off that cycle will not be phenominal, besides deca dick being shut down can lead to a rough post cycle therapy meaning you could potentially lose a lot of what you gained. But this is america right? don't say you weren't warned.......

Then do it bro................... I don't see big gains coming from that anyway

what do you mean you won't see big gains????????????? i mean i have done my research and eveyone I have talked to has told me otherwise sorry i can't help being cocky

Quote Originally Posted by pinhead
    what do you mean you won't see big gains?????????????
    Just like I said............... There's not enough AS being ran to make the "big" gains you think you will get. You will make gains but nothing great. JMO bro............. You asked for help, we gave u some, and then you go and say that you're not going to take it............. I could have been doing something else instead of answering your q's.

Angry

Just like I said............... There's not enough AS being ran to make the "big" gains you think you will get. You will make gains but nothing great. JMO bro............. You asked for help, we gave u some, and then you go and say that you're not going to take it............. I could have been doing something else instead of answering your q's.

don't get me wrong i appreciate your help but i seems every time i get on this message board i get different advise sometimes i think people are just messin w/me i mean i should wait another 2 1/2 months to start
    Last edited by pinhead; 11-05-2003 at 12:15 PM.

Bro no one is messing with you.................... You should have a idea already on how to run your gear, know how much you need to run for how long.... blah blah...... and then if things aren't clear then ask......

I just don't like seeing people waste time or money....... I would wait until you can get everything to run the cycle right.

nobody's messing with you here man, mudman knows his shit-if he gave you advice i would take it.

Red face

nobody's messing with you here man, mudman knows his shit-if he gave you advice i would take it.
    thanks then I guess I'll wait the back to the store for me cuall later

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    The gains off that cycle will not be phenominal, besides deca dick being shut down can lead to a rough post cycle therapy meaning you could potentially lose a lot of what you gained. But this is america right? don't say you weren't warned.......
    Yea I am going to end my deca on week 11 but not end the test enth here until week 13 so I can avoid deca being the predominant left over in PCT.

Thread Information