Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Wink Forgive me Father for I have sinned - PH Question

Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I'm posting a supplements question in the steroid forumn. More viewing audience here.

Here's the scoop...b/c I'm travelling so much with work and having to clear customs, etc. I don't want to cycle for quite some time. Getting caught with AS would not be cool.

Anyway, I was thinking about running a PH cycle. Anyone have much luck on these products? I know they're expensive!!

Was thinking about 1AD and 4Diol from ErgoPharm. I read one of Warrior's post and he mentioned 900mg of 4diol and 300mg 1AD daily is a good dose. Then he mentioned Mag10...but nothing else was said about it.

What's PH like on your stomach? Does it give nausea, etc?

Can some of my AR bros help me out!?

C'mon!? No one?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sorry money I've never run the two items you mentioned so I can't help you there but I have run Animal Stak once. I actually liked it but that could be just a plecebo effect. I did notice a slight prostrate constriction while on it. While on it I also felt like I was a little stronger.

Bump for my brother here.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You are forgiven my son

My workout partner is natural, and uses 1-ad and one other thing. He makes great gains. He's weird though. Never goes above 8%, will bulk up to 205 with ease, and decide he's not lean enough, jog 10 miles a day untill hes at about 6% and 185. Then we'll go to a show, and he feels small so he bulks up again with ease. Guy can gain muscle and loose fat at will. Eats Reeses and pizza likes it going out of style. The whole type bitchin about being and endomorph with wide hips. What a putz.

Anyway, he makes great gains with them. I know he uses 1-ad, but don't know what the other is.

Cool thanks guys.

Can anyone else chime in?

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm not very educated on the subject, but would methylated 1-testosterone be something worth looking into? from what i hear, i'd personally be kinda interested...

supposedly 1-ad converts to 1-test in your body, but you lose most of it via the digestive system and liver and what not. methyl 1-test is supposedly like 10x more bioavailable or something.

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    i'm not very educated on the subject, but would methylated 1-testosterone be something worth looking into? from what i hear, i'd personally be kinda interested...

supposedly 1-ad converts to 1-test in your body, but you lose most of it via the digestive system and liver and what not. methyl 1-test is supposedly like 10x more bioavailable or something.

-- clocky
    Who makes it?

BigBenn is offline New Member
    The website is legalgear.com or something. Methyl 1-test is pretty powerful but only run for a couple weeks due to liver toxicity. If you are looking for orals go with 1-ad at 600mg/day+ and 4ad at 600mg/day+. 1-ad will act like a weaker fina and 4ad will act like test. You could also throw in some 1,4diol if you have the money and it will act like eq.

Transdermals are the most effective and cheapest but a pain in the ass.

BigBenn is offline New Member
    also if you are bouncing between countries you need to check on the legality of ph's in the given country. I know Canada and a couple European countries have banned them (I think the UK).

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBenn
    The website is legalgear.com or something.
    yeah, that website is correct, although i don't think we're allowed to post >any< kind of source...legal or not. dunno.

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by BigBenn
    If you are looking for orals go with 1-ad at 600mg/day+ and 4ad at 600mg/day+.
    1-ad is like $40 for 60 100mg pills...that means 6 pills lasting for 10 days. That seems a bit costly IMHO.

What's 6-OXO like? Tribex 500?

mass junkie is offline banned
    I took vpx 1 test stacked with Paradeca......I doubled the dosage....Took them both in the morning ...just the paradeca about an hour before I worked out... And then both again before I went to bed.......I gained 7 pounds on the scale.......Strength went up some as well.....I cant compare it to any of the other prohormones because I never took anything else.....But this is my experience......Both bottles lasted me about 3 weeks...I didnt notice any irritation in my stomach what so ever. I do remember a burning sensation while the liquid was in my mouth but thats about it.......Good luck bro!
    Last edited by mass junkie; 11-05-2003 at 10:04 PM.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    1AD by Ergopharm worked for me. Got stronger and harder. If I would do a PH cycle again I'd be looking into the methylated test. Let us know how it works out.

I going to get a bottle of 1AD and 4Diol from Ergopharm and Tribex 500 from Biotest. If I notice any gains I'll order a couple more bottles. I also have to get a shitload of protein powders.

PTbyJason better give me a deal!!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I started seeing gains around day ten just when the 1st bottle ran out. Good luck with your cycle and don't forget an update.

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I started seeing gains around day ten just when the 1st bottle ran out. Good luck with your cycle and don't forget an update.
    Fucking work! I already miss injecting ED.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    MoneyBoss, I may be wrong but I believe taht Tribex, is just an expensive form of Tribulus (sp), if you want to save cash, go generic. Alos, I used 1AD for about 4 months, I just stuck with 3pills a day and had good results. I had alot of acne though. I would avoid 6 pills a day, that shit will mess up your liver big time. Also, when you stop you will need something to jumpstart your nat test again. Good Luck. SG1

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I think that 1-testosterone would be good to look into. That's the only pro-hormone that I've heard somewhat positive feedback from.

Good luck MBH.

Thread Information