BigBow is offline Junior Member

DUI Probation/Tests

What's up bro's, Just got out after 10 days in jail for a DUI..Got put on probation for a year with random drug tests....how long is alcohol detected in the system? Not worried about the juice because I know they arent testing for it. I thought it is in and out in like a day...they say i cant drink which really isnt a problem but like to throw a few back here and there some times...just need to be careful and not violate you know. Anyone know...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBow
    What's up bro's, Just got out after 10 days in jail for a DUI..Got put on probation for a year with random drug tests....how long is alcohol detected in the system? Not worried about the juice because I know they arent testing for it. I thought it is in and out in like a day...they say i cant drink which really isnt a problem but like to throw a few back here and there some times...just need to be careful and not violate you know. Anyone know...
    I think they are looking for liver emzymes that indicate you've been drinking, so if you juice it my give you a false positive for drinking. Alcohol is directly tested positive if they get you within 48 hours of drinking, otherwise its emzyme only.

so juicing could mess me up..they migt think I have been drinking?

hybrid is offline Member
    I was not aware that they can prohibit you from drinking period. Or at least try to. Seems like a violation of rights.

yeah they are testing for it...good old state of florida...anyone know if my gear is gonna violate me?

test 500 mg a week

bump

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    I was not aware that they can prohibit you from drinking period. Or at least try to. Seems like a violation of rights.
    They most certainly can prohibit you from drinking.
    I was on probation awhile back for something really stupid and I wasn't even allowed to go into a bar or resteruant that served alcohol. Did I listen? No, and I got 10 days in jail the first time I was caught.
    They won't test you for gear, unless your on probation for that specificly, but that doesn't mean they can't test you if your PO wanted to be a hard ass.
    The best piece of advice I can give you is if you are going to drink..have a few beers at home, but I wouldnt' drink 48-72 hrs before your test, and don't go out to the bars where there will be temptations to get you into more trouble. Don't get on your PO's bad side, cuz they can be real cock suckers.
    Goodluck,

somedude247 is offline Member
    bump....

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    You're kidding right??!! If anyone is stupid enough to get drunk, then get behind the wheel, then they no longer should be treated like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    They most certainly can prohibit you from drinking.
    I was on probation awhile back for something really stupid and I wasn't even allowed to go into a bar or resteruant that served alcohol. Did I listen? No, and I got 10 days in jail the first time I was caught.
    They won't test you for gear, unless your on probation for that specificly, but that doesn't mean they can't test you if your PO wanted to be a hard ass.
    The best piece of advice I can give you is if you are going to drink..have a few beers at home, but I wouldnt' drink 48-72 hrs before your test, and don't go out to the bars where there will be temptations to get you into more trouble. Don't get on your PO's bad side, cuz they can be real cock suckers.
    Goodluck,
    thanks, but does anyone know if they are looking for drugs or enzyme levels..this is a misdeamenor...

Thread Information