God-Speed is offline New Member

Cycle Update and question

well im midway week 3 of my cycle, and so far ive gained 12 pounds, wow bench has gone from 235 one rep max to 285 one rep max, its crazy and only week 3. ive not noticed any body fat increage, and i dont look much bigger for gaining 12 pounds, one thing i have noticed is my face is filled out a little more, not much its still chiseled, but i may modle soon and i need my face back to normal, anything i could do, im taking liquidex for water retention so i dont think its that, but what could it be, will it go away? its not very noticible but at the same time it is

The Iron Game Guest
    how much liquidex are you taking and what steroids are being used at what amounts?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    its got to be water retention bro. the liquidex works good, but some people hold more water than others. try to stay away from sodium as much as possible. it will go away once you get off of your cycle. for most people , it something you have to learn to deal with if you are gonna cycle. no biggie.

those are some awesome gains. keep it up!

God-Speed is offline New Member
    400 mg of test and 400 mg of decca a week. ill watch my sodium, im taking every bit of .5 mg of liquidex EOD

The Iron Game Guest
    Increase to 0.5 daily and liquidex will not prevent the water retention from deca

Thread Information