rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Preloading your needles for a 12 cycle.Good Idea or Bad idea??????????????

I have never pre loaded any needles but was wondering if it was ok to preload a 12 week cycle of t200 400 mg/wk?? I want to know if the oil would somehow eat at the rubber plunger or any other negative thing that would mess the gear up. I have read some threads on it but would like to know from anyone, perferably someone that has done this. Oh yea before anyone asks why only t200, I have done plenty of cycles and know that it is sweet to stack it it with something else but to be honest.. Santa Claus broke my azz quick..hehe.. Ok lets here some replies fellows..

Thanx
    RDL

Oh yea this may be a stupid question but I think I know the answer to this but none of the gear should somehow leak out if the syringes are preloaded and sitting there for weeks??

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i dont think it is a good idea for al 12 weeks. pre load 2 weeks a head. the gear wont leak out. some people say that the BA in the gear can have an effect on the rubber stopper. budha red has a good post on this.

rococo is offline Associate Member
    I did it for 10 weeks a long time ago, and had no problems; you'll probably be fine at 12. Looking back, I won't do it again tho, just cuz it COULD have deteriorated the plunger and I was just too stoopid to notice at the time.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Good chance it will eat the rubber stopper. I would never load more than 2 weeks in advance personally.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Good chance it will eat the rubber stopper. I would never load more than 2 weeks in advance personally.
    I read that in a post and it makes sense so preloading is out of the question, **** im so lazy to draw it up..lol but oh well thanx bros

Thread Information