Endurance is offline Associate Member

haha im a cycle bitch!!!

Time for another nothing special but here we go.
    W1-12 prop 100mg/ed
    W1-10 organon deca 400mg/w
    nolva 20mg/ed
    clomid ready to go

I might add some dbol (russians) but im not sure. i didn't gain much off of them last time. How high can i go on mgs with them. Im hoping ironfist or the Vet post whore answer that one. anyhow anyone have experiences with the organon? AND I KNOW this is in the wrong forum but its easier than starting another thread. where the cheapest online place to get Isopure protein (10lbs or something in bulk). there you go lots of things to answer for lots of members to have a looky at

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Allnutritionsports.com of course for the protein. Gotta support the board. I'll leave your question for the post whore vet but I am guessing he will say 35-50mg.

i ran it at 35mgs last time i would take it to at least 50mg this if i did but you know bp and all that shit might having me waking up at 3am looking like i jump in a pool. anyone on the deca ?

My roomate is. He gained like 8lbs in first 4 weeks. He doesn't know too much and won't take my advice as he is running it by itself. Oh well, I'm not going to preach to him though.

Oh, btw, I conider that good because he eats pretty shitty.

haha cool so we are basically saying that my diet being good the deca is a good choice? I would like to put on about 15lbs(keep) from this cycle. i have a very small frame so 15lbs is like DAMN!!! anyhow. thanks %50

we would but like 50 said allsports supports our supplement forum so its always good to give back

hybrid is offline Member
    Have you considered anadrol instead of d-bol? I'm using anadrol this cycle (4th week of 5 for the drol right now) and am much more pleased with it than I was with the d-bol.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurance
    Time for another nothing special but here we go.
    W1-12 prop 100mg/ed
    W1-10 organon deca 400mg/w
    nolva 20mg/ed
    clomid ready to go

I might add some dbol (russians) but im not sure. i didn't gain much off of them last time. How high can i go on mgs with them. Im hoping ironfist or the Vet post whore answer that one. anyhow anyone have experiences with the organon? AND I KNOW this is in the wrong forum but its easier than starting another thread. where the cheapest online place to get Isopure protein (10lbs or something in bulk). there you go lots of things to answer for lots of members to have a looky at

Looks good, I would change the timing though. The Decanoate ester is going to give an active life of about 15-17 days, so you would need to start PCT 3wks after last injection, putting prop ending in wk13.
    BUT, I would run the prop to wk15 so that the deca has had a few wks to exit the system. This will make recovery much easier.

dbols @ 50mg wouldn't be a bad addition. Have you tried pink thais? If the russians didn't do it, I bet the pinks will.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    nothing beats pink thais when it comes to dbol , IMO. And your cycle looks good. If the dbol you have isn't effective at 35mgs, try it at 50...it's probably underdosed. For protein, supps, etc., I use planetdepot.com ...cheapest I've seen.

Hybrid---exactly what i wish i could do but can't get it..damn. anyhow on top of that the only dbols i can get right now are the russians. Thanks pheedno for the advice i was thinking that and trying to gage how much prop i need. i guess i could run the dbol at 50mgs. idk though. we'll see what my bro says here in an hour or so and ill see if i can get some anadrol . can ya'll tell me about some international makers of anadrol

Thread Information