My Fina will never stop dripping -Ever

My Fina has been dripping for 13 hours, and it's still an inch deep by an inch wide in the filter...What's up with that? The Room Temp is 80 frickin' degrees!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    why drip it? when i made my tren , i just let it settle, then sucked up the good stuff on top. then i took the setiment, put it in a coffee filter, then squeezed the remaining oil outta it. worked great...=) can do the entire process in less than a day...=)

-- clocky

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    could be the filter or funel..................... Mine only took about an hour to drip and the i squezed the rest out.

Who's kit you using?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    could be the filter or funel..................... Mine only took about an hour to drip and the i squezed the rest out.

Who's kit you using?
    It's a PNP Kit, with their infamous "Magic Solution" could that be it?
    It is a very small funnel though, I coudn't find the one I was lookin' for, so I cut down my Wife's Cake - Frosting - Squeeze thing.
    She's gonna kill me.

Hey clocky, do you Not Filter? What do ya mean you just sucked it off the top exactly?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Cocky will use a syringe and suck the tren uo and then run it through the whatmann filter. You can do it that way but I didn't like it because you will end up using the coffee filter anyway after you suck up what you can...............

I use gpz's kits and never have any problems.... I also got my funnel from them too.

Squeeze thing.............. after the tren drips through the coffee filter I will take the filter and squeeze the ramaining tren down the funnel.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Cocky will use a syringe and suck the tren uo and then run it through the whatmann filter. You can do it that way but I didn't like it because you will end up using the coffee filter anyway after you suck up what you can...............

Squeeze thing.............. after the tren drips through the coffee filter I will take the filter and squeeze the ramaining tren down the funnel.
    yup, dissolve the pellets in the BA, mix that solution with the oil, let the oil sit a few hours. the filler and crap will settle to the bottom and you can use a syringe to suck off the top part (everything but the filler and crap) and put it in a vial. then you put the filler and crap in a coffee filter and squeeze out any remaining oil into the vial. then you whatman filter whats in that vial into a sterile vial.

i think thats the fastest method that yields the most final product. people say to let the oil "settle" for at least a day...BS! =) all it takes is a few hours. and since you're doing the "squeeze thing" with the remaining "settlement", you're still getting maximum yield... just my opinion...=)

-- clocky

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    ID use a larger funnel, or get another one identical to it. Place it on upside down and mate the two (not like an hourglass, but like a diamond if you drew it 2D). Seal them very well well. Now blow up a balloon and put it on the top funnel and seal it as well. This will create pressure and force it through faster.

Mr. Wizard 101

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    ID use a larger funnel, or get another one identical to it. Place it on upside down and mate the two (not like an hourglass, but like a diamond if you drew it 2D). Seal them very well well. Now blow up a balloon and put it on the top funnel and seal it as well. This will create pressure and force it through faster.

Mr. Wizard 101

Will you get a load of this shit
    Undoubtedly a workable solution, but reading this explaination gave me a chuckle.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    It's a PNP Kit, with their infamous "Magic Solution" could that be it?
    It is a very small funnel though, I coudn't find the one I was lookin' for, so I cut down my Wife's Cake - Frosting - Squeeze thing.
    She's gonna kill me.

Hey clocky, do you Not Filter? What do ya mean you just sucked it off the top exactly?
    This must be a record...4 different smilies in one post.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 11-05-2003 at 04:41 PM.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate

Mr. Wizard 101
    Hey - you must be on of those guys that writes them instruction booklet thingies. Great idea, the pressure and all. I thought as I was reading it that you were going to say blow in the top tube to press it through the bottom, but then I go to the ballon part and laughed. Great Idea. I might try that next time just for the hell of it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    LOL

Hey it works though. The bigger the balloon is blown up, the better

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    This must be a record...4 different smilies in one post.
    Hey Money, just so ya know, I was really holdin' back Bro!

IF that's the record, I'll be topping my career best on a regular basis......my daughter looks over my shoulder and wants to get on the board just so she can use 'em!

Oh Man! I tried to do a truck load, but the board said I had too many images!
    Heck, maybe I won't be breakin' my own records~

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    I agree with clocky...thats how I did it and it worked out fine for me

Thread Information