Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Basketball Training

I play on playing college basketabll next year. The only reason I didn't play this year was due to the fact that I was already engaged in a cycle. So what I would like to do is after I finish up the cycle I am on and take the right amount of time off, I want to run a cycle of D-Bol, Enan, EQ, and Winny. Clomid, nolva, and liquidex will all be on hand. Then when summer comes around I want to start cutting (with no gear). Do you think that it would be smart for me to do this? Or should I just finish this cycle and leave it at that? I'm a foward at 6'4 230 right now, around 18% bf. Id love to be 220 10% bf by the time next summer rolled around. What do ya think?

just finish the cycle your doing now. Take the E/C/A stack with 40 mins walking cardio for 5 days a week. Take down the carbs a little, to about 250 grams a day, up the fat ur eating, and up the protein ur eating. And perform high reps at gym to condition and tone up your muscles and improve vascularity, and taa daa you'll be ripped by the summer! and start cutting a little before the summer so when you take off that shirt a lot of WHOAHS from the young babes

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by raoul3; 09-25-2007 at 03:15 AM.

My lower body has always dominated my lower due to the face I've played the post all my life. They're kind of starting to even up now. I want to be as strong and explosive as possible, along with intimidating.

The qustion that I guess I'm trying to get across is will the all test cycle i'm on now and the cycle that I plan to run during that spring, is that too harsh on my cardiovascular condition?

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    The qustion that I guess I'm trying to get across is will the all test cycle i'm on now and the cycle that I plan to run during that spring, is that too harsh on my cardiovascular condition?
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but AAS are known (especially the EQ) to stimulate erythropoesis (fancy way of saying producing more red blood cells). One side effect of this should be increased oxygen delivery to the cells, which should help cardiovascular performance. However, i'm sure this is balanced with the weight gain and increased BP, etc. and make it harder on you. Make sure you're continuing to do cardio to keep your heart up to par...

also, i'd agree with the explosive movements and plyos. I used to do sport-specific training for bball and found these were the most effective - i'm a huge fan of plyos...i've never jumped so quickly (and highly) in my life...

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by raoul3; 09-25-2007 at 03:15 AM.

Thread Information