highres604 is offline New Member

Question Tren and Prop in same shot?

Hi guys,

First time posting on this board, but I have been coming here for information for months.
    Jut a question, I am about to start 6 wk cycle of 75mg Tren and 100mg Prop eod. Is there a problem with putting them both in the same shot?

Also, this is going to be my second cycle, (first was 10 wks of 400 Test E & 400 Deca ), I hav because read about how Tren is not for newbies. Why is that? is it only because of the possible harsher sides? I do know that after my first cycle, I was shutdown extremely hard months. (over 6 months a levels are not back to normal, and I did do the standard 21 day clomid therapy)
    Can I expect to be shutdown just as hard? or worse? Should I do the same clomid? or should I also do Nolvadex too?

Thanks for any input.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You can mix the two in the same syringe without a problem. I would also say that you should expect to be shut down just as hard with 6 weeks of fina as you would with 10 weeks of deca . You are correct that the sides associated with even normal doses of fina can be more than other drugs, so a newbie would be wise to "get their feet wet" with other compounds.

The 300/100/50 clomid dosing is a guideline, and sometimes need to be tweaked for some people. I might suggest something like this, since you don't seem to recover well...
    day 1 300mg
    days 2-21 100mg
    days 22-41 50mg

The timing of the clomid administration also has a lot to do with the effectiveness of it. Before you start with this modified clomid dose, When exactly did you start your clomid PCT with your previous cycle?

-moto

KeyMastur is offline VET
    no, there's no problem with putting them in the same shot.

i would think you can expect to be shut down harder from tren . bdtr's had the worst side effects, so just ask him. enlarged prostate, the works. but, it's a good thing you're running the prop alongside to try and help alleviate things.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    another problem for newbies is the fact that a cc of deca and test a week for 10 weeks is 10 injects. 6-8 weeks of tren is 21 (6 weeks/eod) up to 56 (8 weeks/ed) so that in itself can be scary and something a novice might not want to go through. But yes the sides are harsher. Also AAS changes your body chemically, the other common 1st cycle things do this to a lesser degree which allows you to understand your body and what is happening, where something with more sides like tren or anadrol , will be new so you don't know whats going on. Save the tren for a killer cutting cycle along with eq/test/winny. I ran eq and test for 14 weeks and the last 6 weeks ran tren and winny. But that was my 2nd cycle. I couldn't even inject myself during the 1st cycle - had to have help. Hard to find help to do it for you everyday.

Good point on the ed and eod injects. I completely forgot about that part.

-moto

Thanks for the reply, guys.

Moto, With my first cycle, I stoped the deca 1 week before the test, then started the Clomid 2 weeks after last test shot. I was still feeling good until about 2 months later. I was all lethargic and gaining fat. so I got my levels checked and they were like 130!
    So, there is no harm in taking the cloim for an extended period? what about the nolva or HCG ? would they be any help?

oh and one more question, does it matter where I shoot? I am used to glute shots already, but I realize with eod shots, I am goin to have to shoot at other sites. I would like to avoid spot injects in the arms, etc. sounds very painful!. =D

I was thinking of rotating glutes, and quads. They seem like the most painless sites. what do you guys think?

Some people experience blurred vision while on Clomid. I never have, and I would think this would be the only side effect I could foresee with an extended time on. As far as the shots, as a rule you don't want to use any site more than once a week. Glutes, quads, and delts work fine. Go to spotinjections.com if you need some more info.

-moto

Thread Information