Thread: how much test

2000ss is offline New Member

how much test

i am going to be starting a 15 week cutting cycle.and have a few ?'s?.i am going to be running 400mg eq every week.i will be taking t3 the first 4weeks and then the last 5 weeks.i will be taking 50 mg winny evry day the last 4 weeks also.i know i need to throw some test in this cycle. what is the least amount of test i can take a week with this cycle(asking this because i am dead broke and dont have much money to spare.)and what test is the best for this cutting cycle?is there any need to throw in some deca for JOINTS(lubrucation) on a cycle like this and if so what dose just for lubrication(not intersted in bulking remember).
    i have researched alot but it does get confusing so if this ? seems stupid excuse me, but i would still apprecite your input. thanx everyone jim

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    With 400mg EQ, 400-500mg test enanthate would be cool. I wouldn't worry about the deca . Being that you are looking to cut, I would also add some liqiudex in there in case you experience any bloating from the test. Also, t3 can be very catabolic, that's why it is recommended to be used only during a cycle. The first 4 weeks you are effectively "working up to" your cycle as the hormone levels increase. I might wait until at least week four to start the t3. Probably wouldn't hurt to start at week 4 and go to week 15 with it.

-moto

2000ss is offline New Member
    thanx moto,jim

Thread Information