jakuja is offline Junior Member

Question Help with test doseage.

Hey all,

I got a friend that is 5 foot 7, he weighs 150lbs give a little.

Hes 28years old hes been training at my gym for 10 years hes a great trainer and great eater just has hard time gaining muscle it goes very slow for him. But he saw my results from 500mg/week testo and is going to do the same, he is certain he wants to do 500mg/week.

i am thinking that at 150lbs (68kg) and 5 foot 7 (173cm i think) that he would get great gains from just 250mg/week of testosterone enantat.

Do you guys agree with me or should he do 500mg week?

I was thinking that becouse i heard of a guy that was heavyer than him and did 350mg a week and got great gains. But we only have ampules of 250mg each so i thought 250mg a week would be good for him.

What u guys think?

Thanx alot.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    There are lots of people who only do 250mg of test in a cycle and make great gains, and there are just as many, if not more, who do 500mg and get great results. How many of those using 500mg could have got the same results from 250mg is very hard to say. He should not have a problem with 500mg, but at his size, I might say that 250mg would be sufficient.

-moto

Grant is offline Member
    150 lbs, it doesn't sound like he is getting the most out of his diet

ok well ill tell him tomorrow to trust me and do 250mg.

Thanx for the help yall, and feel free to post more opinions im still readin .

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    150 lbs, it doesn't sound like he is getting the most out of his diet
    My thoughts exactly. And btw- dont get caught up in your friends shit. Let him figure things out for himself. Nothing good can come of you being his personal "roid coach."

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I am in the same position as your friend. VERY Hard gainer 5'8", and around the same weight. I did a low dose cycle and though I didn't gain a ton of weight, I changed my body forever!!!!!

wha tu mean changed my body forever?

We eat, train, together, we share an apartment. We eat exactley the same thing all day and exactley the same amount, make stuff and split it down the line, and i gain a ton more than him naturally so it has to be his muscles being slow to convert proteins into tissue.,

He is not you, and you can not assume that just because you two eat the same things that he should grow like you do. He probably need a lot more than you, maybe due to a higher rate of metabolism than you. He thinks the same way, obviously, by thinking that 500mg of test worked for you, so it should work for him.

-moto

yeah but thats 7,000cals+ per day

I think if you work har enough to eat and at the gym that much and train that much and you dont gain oyu deserve to be able to use something to help you out.

buylongterm, wha tu mean ur bodys changed forever? U mean muscle/body build or u mean the other sides, hairy etc??

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    Everybody responds to juice differently. At 250 per week it only shuts down the natural production of test and replaces it. Nothing gained nothing lost. Go with at least 500 per week to gain off of test, and add something else too.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I strongly advise running something with test... I ran two cycles of just test cypionate alone... one 400mgs/week and 800mgs/week.... it was all the better when i ran my 3rd cycle 800mgs/week (cypionate) and 5 dbol a day (pink thai)...

Strongly reccomend this, but you will be a bloated water ballon, but you will put on size... but tell your buddy to run some dbol with that..

good luck bro

7000 cals a day is hard to believe bro. Maybe 7000 a day between the two of you, but I only get to about 4500-5000 on a good day.

-moto

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Your friend does not have proper diet for running AS. But if he is going to juice regardless I would go with a test only cycle say.. 1-10 400/500mg Test En. /W. Im guessing you or your friend dont know what PCT is so do some research around the boards. Dont let your friend jump in headfirst into something he doesnt have the 1st clue on.

Thread Information