VforVendetta is offline New Member

1st cycle. Opinons?

I just took my first shot last night and wanted to get some opinons from the gallery.

The particulars are:

I'm 30yrs old, 6'2", approx 195lbs and have been training (with hot and cold commitment) for about 6 years. I have long arms, a reasonably wide shoulder width, short pecs, long torso and average length legs (I'll post pics when i can get my hands on a digital camera). Max bp at the momment is about 275lbs, squat wavers - I've got really bad knees and some days are better than others...if I had to guess i'd say 315ish.

I'm looking to add both size and strength during the offseason as well as trim off a little bit of the beer flab I developed during the summer (too much partying). I know i'm not going to be ripped while gaining size and mass but my jeans are about a size too small for me at the minute and the beginnings of a double chin are appearing and it's annoying.

A good friend of mine put me on a 10 week cycle of 300mg of sust, 250mg of deca and 1ml of Reforvit-B (taken orally) on weekdays only. Does this sound like a reasonable cycle and what sort of gains (ballpark..assuming I eat huge and lift the way i should) would be resonable to expect?

Any suggestions on a follow-up at the end of my 10 weeks? Any particular side effects I should watch out for with *this* mix? Also, should I cut back on the Reforvit or perhaps split it into .50ml morning/night?

Thanks in advance guys, I been lurking for sometime and I know you all are the best.

--V

***EDIT*** : Sorry, I realized I failed to post my goals. Over the year or so I'm wanting to get into the 225lb range with bf in the low teens or high single digits and see how it suits me. From there, we'll see. I know results may vary but does this sound doable?
    Last edited by VforVendetta; 11-05-2003 at 07:57 PM.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I'd go to a simple first cycle of Test only. I didn't do it but if you really want the kick start, use dbol .

Sust will get you good gains but some shitty side-effects.

Deca , enjoy having a limp penis.

But if your hellbent on it, I'd stick around and wait till some of the vets who tried out a similar cycle.

toolman is offline Banned
    As long as the test dosage is higher than the deca , you won't get deca dick. As for sides with sust, other than sust flu for a few days, I had no problem with it. You are going to get guys who tell you to up the doses, but there are two camps here. Those of us that believe in the lower doses and those who don't. My first cycle was sust 250 and deca 200 and I gained 24 lbs, kept 19. The key is eatling like a horse and training and resting right. Good luck!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If your hell bent on deca /test.....500mgs test e and 400mgs of deca.IMO.....go the teste e 500mgs 1-10.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    As long as the test dosage is higher than the deca, you won't get deca dick. As for sides with sust, other than sust flu for a few days, I had no problem with it. You are going to get guys who tell you to up the doses, but there are two camps here. Those of us that believe in the lower doses and those who don't. My first cycle was sust 250 and deca 200 and I gained 24 lbs, kept 19. The key is eatling like a horse and training and resting right. Good luck!
    Nice post for this guy

whats ur bodyfat if I may ask? If its low enough go on a test only cycle, if you need to get off that stomach, I say go with deca , it has a very good effect on the metabolism bro. Test enan+deca+dbol stack is great for a 21+ cycler. Anyone under should not juice

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree 10-12 weeks of test enan or cyp for a first.

JohnnyB

cookarat is offline New Member
    Hi all:
    My compliments on a great board.
    I'm hoping to get a second opinion. Let me start with my stats, I'm 37, 6', 190, about 17% body fat. I've worked out semi regularly since leaving the service 15 years ago, so I've stayed in what I would consider pretty good but not great shape. I've researched supliments, including AS over the years, so I'm not jumping blindly. My goals are more strength and condition than serious mass, I realize a sertain amount of mass will come with any serious workout program so that's not my main focus. It was suggested to me that a stack of dbol and primo would suit my purposes. I rather hastily made my purchase ( no pressure by my source, I wasn't "taken" or anything) 100 dbol and 10 amps (100 ml) primo. I decided to test the dbol and put the primo away as I wanted to see how I reacted and a pill was a lot easier than a shot, I fugured in a few months I could replace the dbol and start again. I started at 1 pill/day and every 5 days added 1 more. At 3/day I was noticing chronic heart burn, 4 was obviously worse, though I was really happy about the way my strengh was increasing. Back to the research, I inquired about stacking andriol , since it digests in the intestine instead of the stomach and has fewer side effects. My thought was 2 dbol, 2 andriol /day w/ 1 amp primo /wk for 10 weeks finished with 2 wks clomid. It was recommended to add deca and hcg to the stack. I don't want to be giving myself a bunch of shots but was told I could combine deca and primo in 1 shot.
    Again this is suggestion and no pressure. I am on a budget and may or may cycle again in the future. Any opinions will be appreciated.

Thread Information