cutting and lean mass gain

Bros i will be doing this in very short time:

500mg test enth 1-10 week
    winny depot 6-13 week
    Proviron 50mg ed 1-10 week
    Novaldex 10mg ed 1-10 week
    Clen /eca 3 weeks on/off
    with proper pct with hcg , clomid , adaltone

im going to hit 300g protein a day and 200g Carbs a day.
    Need to lose a big amount of fat..do you think that i can cutt the fat and with that cycle (1st one with test) gain some lean mass like 10 lbs?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    What about cardio? Cutting carbs will only do so much.

Sr_bofia is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    What about cardio? Cutting carbs will only do so much.

cardio will be 4/5 times week 45m on the treadmill at 65% os max heart beat..

the question mantains will i add some lbs of mass like 10lbs?

anyone

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    It is a very hard balance to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time. To start with Test is obviously a bulking compound so that doesn't help, winny and clen will cut you up. Most guys don' t shoot for both goals in the same cycle. what % bf are you now?If you already have good muscle development you may want to do a cutting cycle first, then bulk later. Also, IMO I would run the clen two weeks on/off. SG1

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    It is a very hard balance to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time. To start with Test is obviously a bulking compound so that doesn't help, winny and clen will cut you up. Most guys don' t shoot for both goals in the same cycle. what % bf are you now?If you already have good muscle development you may want to do a cutting cycle first, then bulk later. Also, IMO I would run the clen two weeks on/off. SG1
    Test will help lean you up a bit, and needs to be in every cycle. Proper use of anti-e's and you can control the bloat. Proper use of pct and you can control the gains.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Test will help lean you up a bit, and needs to be in every cycle. Proper use of anti-e's and you can control the bloat. Proper use of pct and you can control the gains.

i kwon thats a cutting cycle and i want to lose a ton of fat however i also want to add some lean mass just a few lbs

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1

i kwon thats a cutting cycle and i want to lose a ton of fat however i also want to add some lean mass just a few lbs

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Just keep a clean diet and do your cardio. While on the AS you'll gain a few lbs of lean muscle, even while dieting. Your diet breakdown looks good.

If anything, lean down BEFORE you start the sauce. If you have a good amount of fat on you, diet it off and then sauce it up while still dieting. You'll notice the effects of the sauce, aesthetically speaking, more and you'll still gain some strength.

Just know going into this cycle that the whole purpose of AS while dieting is to preserve as much muscle possible while losing fat. So essentially, most people only use AS to hold onto already existing muscle.

My advice is to diet using Clen /ECA and lose as much fat as possible, and THEN start the sauce keeping your diet breakdown (in terms of grams) the same. You'll notice the improvements a lot more.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...IMO don't need to run both the proviron and nolva...I would save one or the other for another time

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    many people will do the AS and then throw in the clen /eca during the pct and afterwards. that 's what i plan on doing in 6 weeks when my cycle ends.

Thread Information