SooJuiced is offline Junior Member

All GH users please read

my friend has got his 2 kits of GH, he has sustanon , t3, and insuline, just wondering advice for usage, dosages, timing of injections, and correct mixing procedure with the powder and the solution...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SooJuiced
    my friend has got his 2 kits of GH, he has sustanon, t3, and insuline, just wondering advice for usage, dosages, timing of injections, and correct mixing procedure with the powder and the solution...
    for a first time user, 4iu/ED for a 5 day on 2 day off scheme would be effective.

are you asking only for help with the GH, or do you want us to help you create a cycle from the other drugs you mentioned?

if you guys could create the propper GH cycle for him, using what i meantioned it would be much appriciated.....

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    if you guys could create the propper GH cycle for him, using what i meantioned it would be much appriciated.....
    It might be helpful to know your friend's stats: Height, weight, age, bodyfat percentage (or waist size), etcetera.

Some people use 2iu others 4iu or more per day. Supplying the stats requested above will help us give your friend a better response--one that is specific to him.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-05-2003 at 12:52 AM.

he's 6ft 215-220 6-8% bf

Rich8888 is offline Member
    GH needs to be used for a minimum for 3 onths...ideally 6 months. 2 kits of GH is not enough...I would encourage your fireind to acquire another kit.....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, 2 kits isn't enough. Now, first he needs to sloooooown down thats to many questions to ask without the proper research. BUT, If he has NO exp. With Insulin , he better be careful. That stuff can kill you if you have no knowledge of it.

he has been using for years bro's, he has experience with all but GH, he just needs cycle advice. dosages of each, mainly the do's and donts, its alot of money and he wants to get the most out of it... thanx

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    i still want to know his age

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Breetai
    i still want to know his age
    That would help

JohnnyB

he's 24, i am 22, we are of age dont worry....

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Does anyone else have a bit of concern after reading this thread? Some guy goes and buys GH, T3, slin, AS, etc. and then needs advice on how to use it. That's scary.

he knows how to use it, he simply wants advice from a user of GH on injection times, and dosages of sust, t3, he has used slin for years and uses it properly, i asure you he knows his stuff, he simply needs advice so he can get the most out of it....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Very scary. I don't even know what to say accept GOD, Please be careful. That is some serious shit your dealing with. Two much shit for an early age. I say If he's been doing it for years, He should already know most of the questions he's asking. Bro, no flame but, it's really hard to help someone out with all those questions!!!! Some research needs to be done

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Very scary. I don't even know what to say accept GOD, Please be careful. That is some serious shit your dealing with. Two much shit for an early age. I say If he's been doing it for years, He should already know most of the questions he's asking. Bro, no flame but, it's really hard to help someone out with all those questions!!!! Some research needs to be done
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

hey, i'm just asking for him, i aint doin it... fewf

hey, i'm just asking for him, i aint doin it... fewf
    I hear ya bro.

I would suggest telling him to come onto this board and do his own research. It's obviously in his own best interest.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Here's a excerpt from a t3 article written by Nandi12

What may not be an effective strategy to maintain muscle mass during a T3 cycle is the use of exogenous growth hormone (GH). Studies have shown that when GH and T3 are administered concurrently, the increased nitrogen retention normally associated with GH use is abolished. This has been attributed to the observation that T3 increases levels of insulin like growth factor binding protein, reducing the bioavailability of igf-1 (14). Nevertheless, GH has fat burning properties independent of igf-1, so using GH with T3 would act additively to speed fat burning, but with little if any preservation of lean body mass. So again, if GH is used in conjunction with T3, anabolic steroid /prohormone use would be indicated.

for the article http://www.avantlabs.com/main.php

JohnnyB

Thread Information