helios is offline Associate Member

2nd Cycle Revised - need some thoughts

Well I switched up my second cycle a little bit. Its basically exactly the same as my first one, but the doses have been upped and I am throwing clen in.

EQ 600mg wk 1-12 (Im thinking about maybe 800 mg or is that too much?)
    Test prop 75 mg/ed wk 1-12
    Clen wk 6-12 (2 weeks on/2 weeks off) dosage to be determined

Liquidex .25mg /ed
    nolva 20 mg/ed
    clomid PCT
    5000 mg of taurine/ed wk 6-12

What are your thoughts?

Heres a question. I have had a slight case of gyno from puberty, it never went away. My bf% is about 16%. Will the clen have any affect on reducing the visibility of the gyno or is that just high hopes for me? I have surgery planned to get it removed but I have been postponing it bc I do not want the scars to be visible during my spring break. I am crossing my fingers that the clen will at least somewhat reduce it
    Last edited by helios; 11-06-2003 at 01:20 AM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    Well I switched up my second cycle a little bit. Its basically exactly the same as my first one, but the doses have been upped and I am throwing clen in.

EQ 600mg wk 1-12 (Im thinking about maybe 800 mg or is that too much?)
    Test prop 75 mg/ed wk 1-12
    Clen wk 6-12 (2 weeks on/2 weeks off) dosage to be determined

Liquidex .25mg /ed
    nolva 20 mg/ed
    clomid PCT
    1000 mg of taurine/ed wk 6-12

What are your thoughts?

Heres a question. I have had a slight case of gyno from puberty, it never went away. My bf% is about 16%. Will the clen have any affect on reducing the visibility of the gyno or is that just high hopes for me? I have surgery planned to get it removed but I have been postponing it bc I do not want the scars to be visible during my spring break. I am crossing my fingers that the clen will at least somewhat reduce it
    what did you run on your first cycle?
    as far as the gyno, is it gyno or fat? clen/nolv will have no affect on it whatsoever if it's gyno, surgery only option

helios is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle was

500mg/wk EQ wk 1-12
    300mg/wk test prop wk 1-12

I feel like its a little of both...some extra fat in the chest area and gyno. I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon in 2 weeks so I am sure he will be able to shed some more light on it.

How about the cycle though, any critics? Its basically all i can muster up with the cash I have on hand. I am looking to gain another 10-15 lbs but keep it strictly lean.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i'm a fan of always running more test than other compounds...i would do this if you are bent on 600mg eq. bump the prop to 100/ed so they are atleast even

Thread Information