Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 1st Cycle

  1. #1
    ghettodope is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    32

    Thumbs up 1st Cycle

    Hey im Nav, im new herre. 23yrs old, 6', 193lbs, around 12-15%bf. ive been trainin for 5yrs and im thinkin of juicin it now. ive decided on 5-600mg weekly of test enan for 12weeks, and 30mg daily of Dbol for 4weeks. im kind of iffy on the PCT, can u guys help me out with the whole nolvadex and clomid part. I want to retain most of my gains and get my natural test back up after im done. can u tell me how 2 dose the clomid/nolvadex and wen 2 start takin it, the whole 9yards
    thanks

  2. #2
    ghettodope is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    32
    I wanna get massive off of this cycle, and maybe i shall repeat it in the future. i dont wanna get 2 fat tho, shud i maintain a certain level of cardio while im on the cycle?

  3. #3
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettodope
    Hey im Nav, im new herre. 23yrs old, 6', 193lbs, around 12-15%bf. ive been trainin for 5yrs and im thinkin of juicin it now. ive decided on 5-600mg weekly of test enan for 12weeks, and 30mg daily of Dbol for 4weeks. im kind of iffy on the PCT, can u guys help me out with the whole nolvadex and clomid part. I want to retain most of my gains and get my natural test back up after im done. can u tell me how 2 dose the clomid/nolvadex and wen 2 start takin it, the whole 9yards
    thanks
    Do not think this will get you massive. That will depend on your diet/training.
    1-4 30mg/dbol ed
    1-10 500mg test ethanate/week
    1-10 .5ml liquidex ed
    1-15 20mg nolv ed
    12-15 clomid 300mg day1 100mg through day 10 50mg through day 21
    Last edited by asymmetrical1; 11-06-2003 at 07:24 AM.

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Do not think this will get you massive. That will depend on your diet/training.
    1-4 30mg/dbol ed
    1-10 500mg test ethanate/week
    1-10 .5ml liquidex ed
    1-15 20mg nolv ed
    12-15 clomid 300mg day1 100mg through day 10 50mg through day 21
    Looks good I would just lower the anti-e's durring the cycle and then raise the nolav like you had it durring PCT.

    1-4 30mg/dbol ed
    1-10 500mg test ethanate/week
    1-10 .25ml liquidex ed
    1-12 10mg nolv ed
    PCT start 2 weeks aftre last Enan injection:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / Nolva 20mg
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / Nolva 20mg
    Day 12 -21 50mg Clomid / Nolva 20mg

  5. #5
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Ghettodope, keep in check with the "Members Cycle Results" forum. I have a cycle simliar to this (Cypionate instead of Enanthate ). So does Clockworks I believe and DocHolliday.

  6. #6
    ripsid's Avatar
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South Jersey and HATING I
    Posts
    1,844
    Bump what Mud has for a 1st cycle..
    asymmetrical1's was good too, but didn't have enough liquidex...
    It'll help with the bloat and it's a good anti-e just got done using it... damn!

    SID

  7. #7
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Bump what Mud has for a 1st cycle..
    asymmetrical1's was good too, but didn't have enough liquidex...
    It'll help with the bloat and it's a good anti-e just got done using it... damn!

    SID
    had too much ldex...i'm not gona take this much as per muds advice

  8. #8
    ripsid's Avatar
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South Jersey and HATING I
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    had too much ldex...i'm not gona take this much as per muds advice
    shit bro! I miss read! I appologize... I started with .25 then bumped to .50 about halfway through.... Sorry Asy!

    SID

  9. #9
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    no prob at all bro

  10. #10
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Just like Asym designed cycle, lower teh test to 500mg each week, and he is absolutely correct in "getting massive" depending entirely on how you EAT, TRAIN, and SLEEP.

    Calipso is right. Check the members result forum, he and I have been posting our results. If you follow the readsing it can give you a rough idea of what to expect.

    Doc

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •