realityarts is offline Member

Arrow How do you feel on your cycle?

How do you feel when you are on your cycle? Do you get such a psychological rush that motivates you even more? Do you feel so much stronger? What do you feel like? So many have differnent experiences to share...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I can be dead tired (like today) but when I walk into the weight room to start I feel like a god. There is really no other way for me to describe it.

BDTR is offline Retired
    On high doses i feel tired and grumpy most of the day until i get into the gym like mudman says. When i took lower doses i felt great all the time.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I feel supercalifragelisticexmealadoshish!! mentally I don't want waste my momey so i go as hard as possible and then some, in trainign and diet.. and theres always a placebo effecty

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    well with only two shots under my belt, I pretend, and feel almighty.

I must admit, I was half expecting this constant surge, almost like a part adrenaline feeling constantly flowing through me. It's a good fucking thing it's not that way, or I'd be addicted.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    How do you feel when you are on your cycle? Do you get such a psychological rush that motivates you even more? Do you feel so much stronger? What do you feel like? So many have differnent experiences to share...
    I feel tired a lot. I take long naps during the day. Kinda sucks ass to be honest... well this is with test and EQ at any rate...

RC

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    With only 2 shots under your belt, Im surprised you feel anything.

While on my cycle, my back feels better. Herniated disc should be operated on but until then- the cycle seems to take the pain away. I am able to stretch easier. Weird shit.

cfase is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday

I must admit, I was half expecting this constant surge, almost like a part adrenaline feeling constantly flowing through me. It's a good fucking thing it's not that way, or I'd be addicted.
    Yah Doc, wait till about week 4-5. Im there and i feel F+_kin Great!! The boners wont stop though for the last 4 days....

C

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Hungry, cocky, stronger, more outgoing, I tear it up in the weightroom, I also look around at others as if they are nonexistent to me. On top of the world basically, there is the often sluggish sleeping and whatnot also, but usually I just feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    With only 2 shots under your belt, Im surprised you feel anything.

While on my cycle, my back feels better. Herniated disc should be operated on but until then- the cycle seems to take the pain away. I am able to stretch easier. Weird shit.
    oh no, no, that's why I pretend..LOL...I know it won't kick in until about end of week three. I had this high hope that it would be instantaneous for me, like some phenom, but I had read that it wouldn't. I just wanted me to be all high and mighty right away.

custom fit is offline Member
    I felt great! I had a better attitude, and in my field of work, I found myself to be alittle more blunt and forward with my clients, rather trying to be "nice" and "beat around the bush."

My cycle included tren , and I could barely sleep. I had 3-5 hrs of sleep, and felt incredible and well rested.

I didn't have the massive hard-ons like most people, maybe b/c i was on prop rather than cyp or enan?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I feel amazing. I'm a totally different person while on. I'm more calm, more relaxed and I feel sooooo good. GOD, I can't wait till my cycle begins!!!!!

BE SAFE,

BLT

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    I feel a lot more stamina during my workout. Feel bigger even if you havent gotten bigger yet. In the bed room makes you feel like the king of the jungle haha. I get some pretty "stiff" pumps. Over all I just feel more confident and better about myself. Does anyone ever "roid rage "? Everyone who knows I have or am taking steroids always says "you roid raging on anyone"? I say no but your tempting me buddy. The only difference I notice is when I get mad I stay mad for longer and the mad is a lil more extreme. But nothing pisses me off that would normally not piss me off. I think the whole roid rage thing is blown outta proportion.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    the workout is much intensified...
    the mind is much focused...
    the body is listening to your mind...
    i get my wonderful workout

i have to say that one really does get more motivated while on cycle. you feel strong, your joints can take the intensity, your mind is only focused on pumping more, moRE, MORE iron. unbelievable

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    oh no, no, that's why I pretend..LOL...I know it won't kick in until about end of week three. I had this high hope that it would be instantaneous for me, like some phenom, but I had read that it wouldn't. I just wanted me to be all high and mighty right away.
    Once I hit reply I realized that was what you meant. The mental aspect of the injections. Im glad you are off to a good mental start. I hope your diet is the same way. If so, you will kick ass.

One other thing I noticed is the human behavior interaction with girls. The same girls who dont really notice you now are always magnetized towards you.
    Its funny because they dont even know why.
    Ive seen a lot of posts saying girls seem to smell the test. It is physically possible for humans to sense heightened test and estrogen levels. Just on a subconcious level.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Once I hit reply I realized that was what you meant. The mental aspect of the injections. Im glad you are off to a good mental start. I hope your diet is the same way. If so, you will kick ass.

One other thing I noticed is the human behavior interaction with girls. The same girls who dont really notice you now are always magnetized towards you.
    Its funny because they dont even know why.
    Ive seen a lot of posts saying girls seem to smell the test. It is physically possible for humans to sense heightened test and estrogen levels. Just on a subconcious level.
    That's interesting about the girls. I think that this may be in part to the confidence (not arrogance) that is being displayed... Maybe there is also some pheromone increase.

What do you bros (and ladies) think?

RA

fouronthefloor is offline New Member
    great thread!!!!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Sometimes tired and want a nap, that is until bedtime at night, then the adrenaline start flowing and cant sleep, hehehehe.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

same here. i've taken 13 shots on my tren /prop cycle, and i feel...tired, hungry, normal, even less aggressive than usual (i guess cuz i'm conscience about it). the shit prolly hasn't even kicked in yet though...

i was kinda hoping for the constant adrenaline feeling also...=/

-- clocky

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I get a lot hornier and a bit more energy. No aggression except in the gym where I have greater intensity. Physically I like being able to eat pretty much whatever I want and still lose fat.

King Test is offline Banned
    I FEEL LIKE THE KING

buckeye44 is offline Junior Member
    strong and really fuckin horny. my girlfriend cant take it much more.

urgh urgh urgh

jus02 is offline Junior Member
    it is just an all around great feeling i get. An if i dont work out i feel guilty. It is a great feeling i cant explain it, well all of u guys know what im talking about

I have shin splints, my lower back kills, and i feel like I am going to have a heart attack every minute during the 4 weeks of Dbol . Besides that I get good strength gains and feel really good emotionaly. I am super happy to stick needles in me.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    I feel tired a lot. I take long naps during the day. Kinda sucks ass to be honest... well this is with test and EQ at any rate...

RC
    I left out some stuff. I also feel stronger. Aches and pains lessen . For example, I squatted for the first time in a year two days ago. Now, for being out of squatting for a year, anyone who A) Sqauts correctly and B) has enough experience with squatting knows that after squatting for the first time in that long... you WILL be hurting! I hit up 315 for reps, 4 sets. My pain is allready almost gone. If I had not been on cycle... I wouldnt be able to walk right now.

Other than that, my nuts hurt, which sucks. In the beginning and middle of my cycle I feel fat because of how much I eat. Towards the end when I start cutting it down, I feel AMAZNING!. It is fun weighing 205 and pressing 325 (my stats at the end of my first cycle). It is somewhat of a rollercoaster... The ups are greater than the downs!!

RC

Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    Other than that, my nuts hurt.
    why does that happen? my nuts ached for like 20 mins today and i wondered if it was from being on cycle...

-- clocky

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    why does that happen? my nuts ached for like 20 mins today and i wondered if it was from being on cycle...

-- clocky
    My nuts ache too... But it usually doesnt happen till after the 2nd or 3rd time Ive had sex that nite. Anyone else seem to shoot out less sperm when their cycling? Actually becomes more of a dripping than shooting

Quote Originally Posted by DBfitness
    My nuts ache too... But it usually doesnt happen till after the 2nd or 3rd time Ive had sex that nite. Anyone else seem to shoot out less sperm when their cycling? Actually becomes more of a dripping than shooting
    Thick and solid white. It feels like more is coming out than actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by DBfitness

WORD. Esp after 3rd nut I busted in one day. And then, yes, my balls ache.

Doc

WORD. Esp after 3rd nut I busted in one day. And then, yes, my balls ache.

Doc
    bahaha, same here. today, i busted 3 also, and yeah they started to ache for a little while...

-- clocky

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member
    LOL, only on this forum would you see men talking about how many times they beat off in a day, and laugh about it.

moush is offline Senior Member
    I feel like thge biggest kid on my campus. My strength is starting to come through (end of wk 3) and i am already amazed.....whats gonna happen when i am in week 6 or 7? I cant even imagine! I cant stop thinking about m next injection just to get bigger and stronger!

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Sometimes tired and want a nap, that is until bedtime at night, then the adrenaline start flowing and cant sleep, hehehehe.
    This is SO true....and it pisses me off. I don't need that crap, I have a pretty serious sleeping disorder as it is, more than 6 hours for me and I feel like I've got a sleep hangover. Yet I always feel worn down if I get less than that, which I always do.
    Why is this? Why are you tired all dang day, then suddenly have the ability to watch the late show, the late late show, and the late late late Show!
    I'm going to the Doc Tuesday to get on something to make me sleep......Xanax just makes me happy WHILE I'm up anymore. Anybody know about Ambien?

Other than the sleep thing, I get an undeniable sense of overall well being.
    My joints feel better my workouts are intense, I feel Stronger and more agile, (I'm better looking) and I actually Like doing Legs! Really! And Sex? please, I feel like Sambo the Super Stud!
    My Wife doesn't care for it though, she can't hang as it is.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I have a heightened self esteem. However I had a few things fuck up on my last cycle which made my nerves sky rocket. I think everyone has a bit of nervousness while cyclying. IMHO a person should never become complacent with AS.

Quote Originally Posted by OTC
    LOL, only on this forum would you see men talking about how many times they beat off in a day, and laugh about it.
    hehe, i wasn't beating off...

-- clocky

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

-- clocky
    Damn I did too much beating off when I was single... now it does nothing for me and I am not even tempted unless the wife is on the rag or someting and I cant get no help from her for a few days. Otherwise I just save it for her... there is no comparison of the hand compared to what her tounge can do or the doing the doggy style thing.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Can somebody extend on the pheromones thing, that is very interesting. Also after I take a shot of tren its almost like I can taste it in my mouth, well anyways I get this weird taste?

-- clocky

...I was

Thread Information