Ambulance is offline Member

Clen & T3: Timing, Safeguards, ETC (calling out vets and mods)

Theres several threads here on AR.com that people can review concerning T3/clen cycles, however everything is so scattered. I am hoping a mod, vet, or some of the knowledgable users such as Mud Man can contribute to this thread. I'd like to make this the best clen/t3 cycle thread yet, with everything all in one.

I'm hoping everyone can cover the following.

1) proper tapering of T3, maybe just copy and paste form cycleon's ed forum
    2) proper use of clen
    3) when to take T3 and Clen (IE before meals, how many hours exactly, how far from when you work out, etc)
    4) what safeguards to use and when (IE Taurine, magnesium, potasium; and when to take them)
    5) how to spread out all of the T3, clen, and safeguards throughout the day

Hopefully this can be the thread to end all threads on how to run all forms of a proper T3/clen cycle, with everything in one thread... no more digging through 25 threads

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    1. CYCLEONS post is the best way to run it for a first time user of T3 http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ighlight=t3%2A
    I would also limit myself to the 20 days rather than runing it longer.

2. Clen needs to be cycled 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks. On the off weeks you can runa ECA stack. I like to start at 40mcgs and work up my doses by 20mcg's until the sides get bad.... like headachs. Here's a link that has good info on what sups to take for cramping, how to dose http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ight=Ketotifen

3. Take T3 an hour before meals in the morning. You can do the same with clen but you will be taking clen a few times durring the day. I wouldn't take the clen afte 2 or 3......... you may have troble sleeping.

4. Yes use taurine at 5g a day break up through the day, 1.5 to 2 gallons of water through the day, potassium about 500mg at night. The link in #2 has more info on this.

5. Take t3 in the morning all at once at your doses that is fine, clen split up through the day but not past 3pm. Safeguards with T3 is make sure you ramp down to help restore throid fuctions, Clen make sure you drink plenty of water and take those sups, and make sure your blood pressure is fine durring all this.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Listen to mudman....

Dont listen to me when it comes to clen and t3, you'll end up half dead and shaking.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Theres several threads here on AR.com that people can review concerning T3/clen cycles, however everything is so scattered. I am hoping a mod, vet, or some of the knowledgable users such as Mud Man can contribute to this thread. I'd like to make this the best clen/t3 cycle thread yet, with everything all in one.

I'm hoping everyone can cover the following.

1) proper tapering of T3, maybe just copy and paste form cycleon's ed forum
    2) proper use of clen
    3) when to take T3 and Clen (IE before meals, how many hours exactly, how far from when you work out, etc)
    4) what safeguards to use and when (IE Taurine, magnesium, potasium; and when to take them)
    5) how to spread out all of the T3, clen, and safeguards throughout the day

Hopefully this can be the thread to end all threads on how to run all forms of a proper T3/clen cycle, with everything in one thread... no more digging through 25 threads
    IMO

1) 10/40/60 is whata I like. No reason, just the numbers I picked out. Wether its that or whichever Cycleon has posted or anyone else, its really the point that is important, not the actual numbers. Start fast, end slow.

2) 2wks on/ 2wks off. OR add ketophen. I start off around oh 80mcg and start increasing by 20mcg per day till I hit my spot, which is about 120mcg for myself. Off time I take NYC. When I start back, I start at 80mcg again and go back up.

3) T3 all at once empty stomach in the morning. Clen spread out through the day, not taking more than 40mcg per 2hrs.

4) Make SURE you are on AAS or say good bye to some muscle. Thats really all I do. Im not into the vitamin and supplements, besides maybe rALA. I get the rest from my foods.

5) pretty much already answered

That is what I do.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Any idea why i need 600mcg a day of ANY KIND of clen a day to really feel it? Am i some sort of alien? This was both with keto and without runnign standard 2 on 2 off with plenty of time in between cycles. Im thinking about just giving up clen all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    IMO

2) 2wks on/ 2wks off. OR add ketophen. I start off around oh 80mcg and start increasing by 20mcg per day till I hit my spot, which is about 120mcg for myself. Off time I take NYC. When I start back, I start at 80mcg again and go back up.

That is what I do.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    bad stuff?

Thanks to all the vets and mods, if we keep the replies coming I think this can truly be a amazing thread, possibly even for the education forums?

I'd like to see some examples of a complete t3/clen cycle including timing on when to take, safeguards (potasium, etc) written out... even fi its just copying and pasting from other threads, this can really help get all the questions answered for all the newbies and anyone else in one single thread.

This is a great start, keep the replies coming vets and mods!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nope, tried every brand. **'s clen , superclen, novagam, spiro, 4 different types of liquid clen. I think im immune to the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    bad stuff?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcat3727
    Here's a question keeping with the theme. Assume you start off taking 40mcg of clen and work your way up to your tolerance, then after your two weeks off do you ahve to start at 40mcg again, or can you start using whatever you ended the last two weeks on? OR start somewhere in the middle?
    I start over at 40mcg's.............. The reason I do is because if I start the clen where I left off I see the sides right away............. I get bad headaches....... very very jittery..... so I need to work my way back up. This is how I have to run it and others may be different.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 11-06-2003 at 08:14 AM.

BigCat3727, Can I get you to delete your post, and Mudman too? Kinda hijackin the thread heh...

What I'm trying to get this thread to be is all of these questions answered in one, so that people can read it once and have 99.9% of their questions answered.

I answered your quesiton via PM, and mudman has as well. Can I get you 2 (and i will delete my post too) to delete your last post(s) so we can keep the thread easy to read?

Thanks allot, don't mean to come off rude! Just trying to make this a perfect thread.

Thread Information