Thread: mexico Question

RoideD is offline New Member

mexico Question

I am planning a trip to mexico and was wondering if you can get gear at alomost every pharmacy down there. thanks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    have you used the button yet ??

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    No, You will have to bounce around for AS. You can get most of the anti Es anywhere but not roids. If you are looking to pay less by getting vet roids you will have to find an animal shelter or vet.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Where are you going?
    Some places have locals approche you as soon as you walk across the border and they will be able to tell you where to get anything. Just be careful and dont trust them with money or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    No, You will have to bounce around for AS. You can get most of the anti Es anywhere but not roids. If you are looking to pay less by getting vet roids you will have to find an animal shelter or vet.

The only place that I have ever bought "vet roids" was a pharmacy. They seemed to have better prices than the vet offices.

You look around and you will be surprised how easily it is to get stuff. Sometimes when you are looking around a pharmacy guys from other pharmacys will be like "you guy looking to puchase steroids " than they will take to you a different place that is usually cheaper but be careful because you also have to pay the guy a tip for showing you where to go. Basic rule stay away from the pharmacys right by the border the further in you go usually the cheaper the prices. Know all your prices before you go down there so you will not be ripped off some pharmacys try to sell juice for the same prices that it cost to get domestic.

RoideD is offline New Member
    I am going to rocky point hoping to get some gear and some pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by RoideD
    Nogalas is nice because it is border town not one problem finding what I needed

murph is offline Member

how sad...... im sorry

One of my friends when to boyztown to get some pussy. I dont remember exactly what he said happened but I am pretty sure that his manhood fell off about a week after he got back.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    if you go anywhere near Laredo Texas youll find it pretty easy. pharmacies will have human grade stuff, while the vets will obviously have vet stuff. prices are cheap so stock up

gixxer600 is offline Member
    how are you planning to bring this stuff back?? Just be careful. Not worth getting busted for it!!

roch is offline Member
    if you go to rocky point then hit the veterinaria thats painted like a cow. I hear thats where everyone goes when theyre out there. my buddy swears by the place and all you have to do is ask where the cow building is. I might mention its painted like a daisy cow, not a brown cow i.e. white with black spots.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Anyone have any recomendations for bringing back gear from TJ??? If you go through the San Diego border what pharmacies should you go to?

Thread Information