The Iron Game Guest

Insulin -- are there any users

Just want to see if there are any insulin overe here. Mike

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

slin

Yes serval times. Why? I don't mind answering questions.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    EC maybe a better question would be...what kind of gear HAVEN'T you used ? Just messin with ya bro.
    Pete

The Iron Game Guest
    what kind of slin where you using and how many iu's split / day?

Thanks

physio_sport is offline Banned
    i was just wondring how effective is insulin because ive got some humalog. just want to use some after trainning. about 4 times a week.

The Iron Game Guest
    Physio, I am on my third day and the pumps I am getting are incredible, im up a further 7lbs and my gf said im growing too quickly

But you will need to research it in depth because this is something that if you get wrong you could be severely regretting it.

Mike Guest
    Yeah IG - hey you never responded to my answer I gave on Elite about your slin post - I told you why the post I had made about storage of insulin was valid - this your first time around slin?

The Iron Game Guest
    hehe Mike, this is what I mean about being busy

yeah it is the first time round, working my way up to 20ius daily split when I wake up and post workout. 10 ius and 10 ius. im currently at 10 ius and tomorrow its gonna be 5 am and 10 post workout.

How have you cycled in the past

Thanks

Mike Guest
    well eventually after some experience I would cycle up to 25-30ius day then bring it down to 5-10ius then start adding my second shot in the afternoons splitting to a 10-10 - you might not even need more than your one 20iu shot though (when I started I just tapered up to about 20ius in the morn and never needed more for a while, it's something you want to transition into very slowly and get an idea of how YOUR body reacts to it) - so just remember that the thing with insulin is you do just what you need and you dont need to have the same mentality that we have sometimes bout AS - like ok well I did 800mgs last time I will do a gram now - be very careful

Just cycle up till you feel your hypoglycemic point - which will be different from person to person and will be hard to gauge 'in theory' unless you happen to know your blood sugar levels - kinda like when you find your dose for clen

good luck
    let me know if ya have questions

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I split my slin up to wakup and after a workout hitting between 10-15ius per shot. i do it then so i dont go into sugar shock when im asleep I usally get wicked pumps and some lean muacle mass. for the price its the most bang for the buck

Hey if your thinking about doing slin grad a GH kit to and really have some fun

choice is offline Junior Member
    I believe something called humatrope is the slin of choice, it's short acting unlike a few of the humlin-X's...

be careful du0d!

Iron Game:

You gained 7 lbs. in 3 days just off of slin?

physio_sport is offline Banned
    basically im getting all my insulin and needles free and ive got soem at my house 2 bottles and a couple of boxes of needles and i just wanted to know how to use it.
    ive read that i should start of with 2ui a day and build up by 1ui every day and then determine what the ideal dosage is.
    i was wondering if a use 4iu in the moring and 4iu in the evening
    every day would this be dangerous to my health and will i become insulin dependent.
    could some one please write a list of how i can build up and how much to use a day and remember im only 18.
    and please please please dont giveme none of that your to young.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 09-07-2001 at 08:46 AM.

physio_sport:

not to flame you, but you're sounding like an idiot. You are 18? and thinking of using insulin ? You're f***ing crazy man. By using slin you are running a pretty fair chance or either killing yourself or becoming a diabetic! Christ man, save something for when you're older and wiser!

Iron Game

Slin, have do the following:

Note: only use it on workout days so 5x week

15ius post workout of Hum-R gained 20lbs in Month was on a cycle.

then did 15ius of Hum-5 post workout, 10ius of Hum-log around 1pm and 8ius Log at supper time

Then tried 10ius before workout = UNREAL pumps but very hard to control blood sugar.

I only thing i would tell guys is watch the log, he comes on VERY fast and hard, you have to have the right sugars in your blood as your injecting almost and sometimes that is not good enought.

I personally don't use slin without gear, due to the fat it can cause, i also use it with 50mcgs of t3, again to keep fat away.

Not going to use again without GH. I am not naturally lean, so have to watch bodyfat.

The Iron Game Guest
    choice, make that 9lbs in 5 days and its humalog humatrope is growth.

Thanks for the info Mike, EC

im now up to 10ius am and 10ius post workout. im gonna stick at this for a few weeks as im having excellent results as it is.

just curious as to your nutritional plans after the injection. Im currently

15mins post shot: 100grams carbs 10 grams creatine

45 mins post shot: 75 grams protein 15 grams carbs

1 hr 15mins post shot: 75 grams protein and carbs ./ some fat but limited

im also on 25mcgs t3 and 2 tabs clen pre workout which are still effective by the time im eating.

For those who are thinking about slin:

Do not use it prior to working out
    Do not use it prior or close to bed time
    Do not drink with it
    Work your way up to find optimal dose, do not step up more than one iu at a time.
    Try not to let the slin over lap each other.

This sounds like the most risky shit out there? You have to be so insinc with your self to not fuck it up. Hats off to the ones who are!

Fast R

Once you realize how your body reacts to it is fine you just dont start by wacking 15ius without knowing what your doin I actally tapered up into the amounts that I do now. I maybe crazy but Im not stupid

berry is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down hi

hi dude,let me tell u what can happen if u go over the top and very easy too,youl start to cold sweat
    then youre tongue will became like when u come from the dentist and had it sleeped
    then the hole mouth will be kind of inmobile,u will hardly open or close it,
    the you will pass out and have convulsions and
    go into a coma
    and this is if youre lucky
    get my point?
    it happend in front of my fucking eyes so get a grip pal thats for pros ,
    PS if u r going to do this anyway have a can of coke the normal one not the light one,or something with a lot of glucose,have a can or a bottle everywhere

I usally use a couple of candy bars more calories

slin

Not saying this is a good idea, but i used to wait until you could feel the 1st signs of hypo coming on, then started to eat. Not the smartest thing to do, but can you ever pack the food in.

IG - on track with post shot intake, i would take protien/carbs together(watch fat intake) then eat a real meal about 1h later.

Slin pre-work is very nice for pumps but not a 1st timer thing, you need to KNOW excally what the signs of hypo are for you.

Thread Information