SHMIGELZ is offline New Member

My eating is through the roof!

Hello all,

Im currently on my 1st cycle ever.

500mg - Sustanon250/week
    250mg - Deca /week

As for me:

Weight: 194
    Yrs of dedicated training (7 of the last 8) *Had 4 surgeries last yr.

Usual Diet:

High Protein (300-400 grams/day)
    Carbs (200-225 grams/day)
    Calories 3000

I know everyone has ideal body image. But for me I worked very, very hard for a good, well defined 6 pack and at the same time kept most of my muscle mass. The dieting is really hard. I like to stay high protein/low-mod carbs/usual fats.

Ive gained a solid 20-24 pounds on my first cycle. Still have my abs, but im finding my hunger is through the roof lately!!! I simply can't stop eating. I don't know if its the gear, the diet/carbs, blood sugar or wtf my insulin levels are doing. But I eat every 2-3 hrs. Plus a few shakes/bars in the day. I eat immediately when I get up now...

I was never like this before. I could always control my eating, etc. Its kinda bugging me to be honest, not to mention expensive. I eat alot of chicken breasts (9 day) with all the other foods.

Any thoughts? Is there anything I can take to help curb the eating???? ECA stack maybe? Chromium Piconiate???

Thanks guys!

Im new here! Nice site BTW
    Last edited by SHMIGELZ; 11-09-2003 at 01:12 PM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHMIGELZ
    Hello all,

Im currently on my 1st cycle ever.

500mg - Susaton250/week
    250mg - Deca/week
    [SIZE=6]

As for me:

Weight: 194
    Yrs of dedicated training (7 of the last 8) *Had 4 surgeries last yr.

Usual Diet:

High Protein (300-400 grams/day)
    Carbs (200-225 grams/day)
    Calories 3000

I know everyone has ideal body image. But for me I worked very, very hard for a good, well defined 6 pack and at the same time kept most of my muscle mass. The dieting is really hard. I like to stay high protein/low-mod carbs/usual fats.

Ive gained a solid 20-24 pounds on my first cycle. Still have my abs, but im finding my hungar is through the roof lately!!! I simply can't stop eating. I don't know if its the gear, the diet/carbs, blood sugar or wtf my insulin levels are doing. But I eat every 2-3 hrs. Plus a few shakes/bars in the day. I eat immediately when I get up now...

I was never like this before. I could always control my eating, etc. Its kinda bugging me to be honest, not to mention expensive. I eat alot of chicken breasts (9 day) with all the other foods.

Any thoughts? Is there anything I can take to help curb the eating???? ECA stack maybe? Chromium Piconiate???

Thanks guys!

Im new here! Nice site BTW
    Welcome to AR. Sounds like you have EQ hunger....Not a bad thing since you are eating clean..Go with it
    You can cycle clen or eca stacks to help control this...also up your water intake

SHMIGELZ is offline New Member
    Yea I thought about ECA. I was on it before, but it makes me gittery and makes my heart beat fast... Maybe I should try Clen .

Quote Originally Posted by SHMIGELZ
    Yea I thought about ECA. I was on it before, but it makes me gittery and makes my heart beat fast... Maybe I should try Clen.
    Ephedra tends to suppress my hunger better...Clen gives me better fat burning , but makes my heart go crazy.

Yeah the munchies are so great I never really am full and I am so poor bc I can't stop eating.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Ephedra tends to suppress my hunger better...Clen gives me better fat burning , but makes my heart go crazy.
    Your welcome.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Your welcome.....lol
    Gracias DB

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the club bro, I know what your going thru, don'y worry is should subside but I'm with the rest who recommend an ECA sup, but hey good luck and eat to gain train for size

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    If you just put on 25 lbs. of muscle I think it is only natural that you will feel an increase in appetite. You need more calories to support your new size, your body is sending you a positive message, run with it.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    you might be the first person ever to take juice and bitch about being hungry!

Thread Information