Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2timer is offline Senior Member

fina=best fatburner ever, but roids don't burn fat?

fina=best fatburner ever, but roids don't burn fat? I have tried clen , t-3, eca but I have never been this lean. fina/prop cyle with eca/clen. they tell me that roids don't burn fat. all I see is burning of fat. I have never been this lean. explain me that? I did a deca /test/clen/eca and little fat loss. that's how I am comparing the roids.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Ok?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    The more muscle you have on your body the faster your metabolism is.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    The more muscle you have on your body the faster your metabolism is.
    I have never seen my serratus muscles and I am seeing it for the first time. whatever it is I love the shit.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    fina and prop are very pop for lean mass gaining cycles. then you toss in the cutters like eca and clen and you have a great cutter cycle going on! ALso how clean has your diet been on this cycle as compared to your last

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    also the fact that you are adding some muscle to your body may give the look of a leaner appearance....remember anyone with 20lbs of muscle added on and only a few % higher fat will look leaner than when he was 20lbs lighter.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont know the scientific reason for this, even when my diet is off, fina cuts me up sooo much better than clen and ECA.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Ok?

Hmm must be comfused again, or is this just another useless post..He is saying that he has never had such good fat loss as when he was on Prop/fina, with eca and clen .

To help you with your question, I cant say why the fina helps with fat loss but most people that use fina say that they have great fat loss with fina, when you through in the clen, wich will speed up your metabolism, then you will have greater fat loss..

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Ok?

???? calipso was banned ????
    ????????????????????????????

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I saw a loss of body fat off fina too.

sonhouse is offline Junior Member
    I've seen a couple pretty knowledgable bro's "Publish" articals on why they THINK this works. But its still conjecture.
    Most likely there is some truth to its fat burning properties. I can`t say why, but why not? If it works for you then yes it works that way for you.
    So far myself I`ve not been able to stay on Tren for more than 2 or 3 weeks at a time. I`m sure I`m running it too high for myself at around 100-125 mgs ED.
    I`m one that gets some agression from it. I will run it again at 100 EOD then up it if I`m cool with it to 150mg EOD.
    I will remember to post any fat lost actions this time around. DJ

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    why was calipso banned? I've always hated his avatar but thats not a reason to ban him...

Jdog55

[email protected]

P.S: Don't ban me

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    jdogg because of his attitude and flaming, check the 50mg orange dbol post.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    fina is a lean mass gainer and hardens muscle at the same time...I wouldnt say it actually burns fat, but its cool it has worked so well for you.

Yeah, it sucks calipso was banned, he was alright with me, but Jason has a point, when people stop following rules, things get out of hand. You have to lay down the law.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    why was calipso banned? I've always hated his avatar but thats not a reason to ban him...

Jdog55

[email protected]

P.S: Don't ban me
    Calipso was banned for disrespecting new members and stooping to their level by flaming back when a new guy got upset with a reply to his thread. This was after PTbyJason personlly warned him. I think his senior member status caused him to get a little too big for his britches. Hopefully bdtr will be able to pick up his slack in the post-whoring game!

Sorry about the hijack. I found fina to also be a great fat burner. I feel it is a combination of more muscle and a slightly elevated body temp that contributes to this.

-moto

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    One of the properties of testosterone is that it burns abdominal fat, and to a lesser degree, overall body fat. So when you take excess testosterone, it obviously helps fat burning a great deal. A good example is this is why women love ripped abs so much. The reason is because their instincts automatically associate ripped abdominals with high testosterone levels, and thus would make the male an ideal mate.

sonhouse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    One of the properties of testosterone is that it burns abdominal fat, and to a lesser degree, overall body fat. So when you take excess testosterone, it obviously helps fat burning a great deal. A good example is this is why women love ripped abs so much. The reason is because their instincts automatically associate ripped abdominals with high testosterone levels, and thus would make the male an ideal mate.
    Interesting

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    That's the first I've ever heard about testosterone burning ab fat... what's the mechanism for that?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell us how it is possible to "burn ab fat" without burning the rest of the fat on your body at the same time. Not possible. All fat cells are "burned" at an equal rate throughout the body. That is like saying that situps only burn fat from the abs.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Tell us how it is possible to "burn ab fat" without burning the rest of the fat on your body at the same time. Not possible. All fat cells are "burned" at an equal rate throughout the body. That is like saying that situps only burn fat from the abs.

-moto
    although fat cells usually are burnt at an equal rate, there have been many publications and theories explaining the reason that it is harder to burn ab fat than fat on any other are of the body. the reason being(hypothesis, not proven) is that prehistoric man constantly walked and used his arms and legs to do activity and hunt, gather, build, etc. A healthy person has to have some fat on their body, so fat was usually stored in the abdominal region through evolution so it wouldn't effect the ability for man to use his appendages at his best possible level. i have read this in many places but it hasn't been proven.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Fat burning occurs with the raise in IGF that tren produces. Thats my take on it.

As far as Test stimulating localized fat cell depletion; seriosly doubt it. More muscle equals a faster metabolism, yes; but testosterone actually targeting ab fat, no. Fat is reduced from all over. The only reason why fat would be the last to go around the midsection, is beacuse it's the part of the body with the least activity in day to day activities and routines.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I cant even begin to get scientific with "fina fat loss", but i didnt feel lke i burnt fat off of me. But on the other hand i was bulking and eating tons of calories and probly wasnt coming close to metabolizing it all. All i thought fina did for me was dry me out a little (because i would sweat alot more), and hardened me up (due to the loss of water)...i think everyone reacts diffrently to it...im looking forward to trying it in a cuting cycle with some prop, and t3/clen this summer....

I did get a shit load stonger after about 3 weeks on...great for strength IMO

that is the thing! my diet is is so high in calories too. I think testostrone theory is legit it does burn fat though. lower abs have very difficult to get to receptors to for fat-burnering maybe testostrone helps open up those weird receptors. that is just my take tough. anyways you could denied or not it but tren is burning fat for me. I love the shit

my friend did eq and test alone and he was looking alot leaner also.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Tren causes a rise in prostaglandins. That is why. Pheedno said the other main reason.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I love fina too, I never saw my abs b4 I did it, only its real easy to lose your temper while using it

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Sorry, didn't realize the thread was old

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy

-moto
    I think he may have worded it in a scientifically illogical way, ie burns more abdominal fat. However, if you have more estrogen, doesn't it tend to put more fat to the abdominal area? So I think it is highly possible that increase testosterone will put the fats to other areas other than the problem areas like the love handles, etc. Sometimes, there are so many factors to one simple thing and we never know which is greater. For example, heard that estrogen burns fat, yet at the same time put fat to the ab area. So, will it equal out? Who knows. Depends on the level of estrogen, and so many other factors.......

So maybe there is a truth it it, cos when people bulk up with heavy androgens, they still look leaner than before they started after all the water retention is out of the system....at least for me unless you really bulk with double the maintenance calories....that's a different story.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Steroids burn fat via multiple pathways.
    Prostaglandins.
    UCPs.
    A.Rs in fat cells respond to androgens by releasing fatty acids for fat burning.
    The fat cells also slow down the rate of new fat formation.
    Androgens have a nutrient shuttling effect.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    The only reason why fat would be the last to go around the midsection, is beacuse it's the part of the body with the least activity in day to day activities and routines.
    Pheedno, if this is true, then aren't you indirectly (actually quite directly) stating that specific training on a certain body part (in this case the abs) can reduce fat in that trained area? Because if fat is the last to go around the midsection because it is the part of the body with the least activity, that means that if one were to give it LOTs of activity (ab workout everyday), then it should theoretically burn as much fat as the rest of the body which means that you'll burn more fat in the midsection. But I think a lot of people will disagree with the conclusion. Just a food for thought......

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    its blatantly just because fina is a powerful anabolic , so ur usin a lot more calories for building mass then u wudve done when takin other roids, more calories used 4 building mass = less stored as fat

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    This is my first go around with Fina and I've got just under 3 weeks into this cycle and I am 100% sure that this stuff eats the fat off me. I've dropped a waist size and I'm eating anything in sight.

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    Decreases in testosterone are also associated with increasing levels of leptin. Leptin is a peptide hormone produced by fat cells and its circulating levels are directly reflective of an individual's fat mass. Adequate testosterone levels and lean mass are inversely correlated with leptin levels.

just found this information.

Peacekeeper is offline Banned

Talking No worries

I just read your question on steriods burning fat. I can tell you that I took a home brew of Trenbelone by its lonesome for more than six months. I gained 20 pounds and my body fat dropped dramatically. It is also said to improve the production of GH in the body. The trenbolone is a great choice and don't let the body fat issue worry you...not that your worried.

Keep the Peace and Be of Good Behaviour

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I love fina too, I never saw my abs b4 I did it, only its real easy to lose your temper while using it
    Jesus man this thread is 2 years old.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    What about the thermogenic effect that Tren has? I must sweat off a couple lbs in any given night

Peacekeeper is offline Banned
    I don't know what to tell you there friend. I have to sleep with a fan in the middle of winter, in Canada. I got the cold sweats from Tren too, but it was usually only bad after taking GRAVOL to help me sleep. A small fan to cool your feet or forehead will end this problem. If you often get colds in the winter, I suggest your feet. The fan will move body heat away quickly, stop the sweats. BUT wear socks. And you only need a light breeze.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    What about the thermogenic effect that Tren has? I must sweat off a couple lbs in any given night
    Tren increases uncoupling proteins similar to the actions of DNP .

Tren is amazing stuff.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    finastride is used to prevent hairloss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information