PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

Anabolics 2004 is now out

Letting everyone know that the new Anabolics 2004 is now out. We will be selling it for $54.95 as opposed to the $79.99 that it is retailing for. Hopefully that will make it a little more affordable for everyone. I won't have a copy to look at until tomorrow and I will give some feedback then.

Authored by the most knowledgeable, respected and controversial steroid writer of our time, William Llewellyn's ANABOLICS is the best selling and most highly regarded drug reference book in history! Now in its third update and fifth year of printing, no book even comes close to the depth and accuracy of information provided in this one. Inside this monstrously oversized 400+ page manual Llewellyn shares well over a decade's worth of meticulous medical research and real-world experience, bringing the reader a combination of scientific knowledge and personal insight unparalleled by any writer in the field. No stone is left unturned in this latest update, with extensive and comprehensive sections concerning steroid biochemistry, cycling, side effects, counterfeit drug identification, global product availability, and new performance-enhancing drug advancements. ANABOLICS 2004 has it all - from an intimate review of the 70 year history of modern steroid development, to a cutting edge insider's look at the latest drugs in the gym bags of the world's top competitors. Packed to the brim with more full-color pictures, detailed drug profiles, up-to-date black market information, and side-by-side real vs. fake product comparisons than any book ever written on the subject. Plus, you'll find pages of recent laboratory analysis results on many popular steroids - find out what the manufacturers are really putting into their products (you'll be shocked). See for yourself why ANABOLICS 2004 is already being considered THE "Standard Issue" performance-enhancement manual for bodybuilders, professional athletes, trainers, even doctors and law enforcement officers, worldwide!

Over 1,000 full-color pictures, 120 detailed drug profiles,
    and a monstrously oversized 416 pages!

Expanded Chapters concerning Drug Profiles, Cycling and Steroid Biochemistry

Lab Test results on Various Black Market Steriods

56 Full Pages of Photographs!

I can't get the table of comments to format right. You can see the updates on Molecular Nutritions page.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Is there any change from the 2003 version?

I've heard last 2 years it's been about the same.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Is there any change from the 2003 version?

I've heard last 2 years it's been about the same.
    There are 55 new sections and 24 updated sections. See the Molecular Nutrition link in the first post to see what is new or updated.

And like I said above,
    I won't have a copy to look at until tomorrow and I will give some feedback then.

Well we wait to see how people like it and if it is better than the previous years definately adding that bad boy to the library.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno man. I have Anabolics 2002 and it's nothing you can't find on AR. The only thing that got me was in Anabolics 2002, if you look under Deca , it says you'll need Nolvadex ? Last time I checked Nolva doesn't stop Progesterone induced gyno, but ah, whatever.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    I have my copy and it's pretty good, a lot more pic's, they talk a lot about UG labs which is nice. It's set up very differently from the 2002 book, they reference different aas by manufactor, generic names, and country. I paid the $79 for it which I feel is to much. Jasons price is worth it though. Yes you can find all the info that is in the book by searching around here on the site, but I am a lazy person and I like to have one comprehensive, easy to reference book when I am in a hurry. To sum things up, I think it's a big improvement over the 2002 book and at jasons price, it's worth picking up.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrew
    I have my copy and it's pretty good, a lot more pic's, they talk a lot about UG labs which is nice. It's set up very differently from the 2002 book, they reference different aas by manufactor, generic names, and country. I paid the $79 for it which I feel is to much. Jasons price is worth it though. Yes you can find all the info that is in the book by searching around here on the site, but I am a lazy person and I like to have one comprehensive, easy to reference book when I am in a hurry. To sum things up, I think it's a big improvement over the 2002 book and at jasons price, it's worth picking up.
    good to hear

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I will be definitely buying a copy!!!! Thanks Jason

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I was contemplating buying it for $80 but for $54.95 I'm sold. Gotta scrounge up some cash to get my edjumication.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    does it have a source list page ??

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    when u check it out. Does it have good pics or what. I mean the last one had nothing that my source gets. All of which where legit products. Such as QV, Denkall, Lofferler, Mexifarm and so on. Alot was ttoyyko, and that is bunk as far as I am concerned. Nice to see that new anti-e's are in there. just wondering, will probably end up getting it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I will be definitely buying a copy!!!! Thanks Jason
    Me too! Always need good bathroom reading

Thread Information