redrumkev is offline Associate Member

winny 50mg or 75mg/ed

Running tren and prop, will ad winny 25mg 2x/ed (depot ran orally 8-12 hours apart, .5cc each time) or 37.5mg 2x/ed (depot ran orally 8-12 hours part, /75cc each time).

Now I have like 6 bottles of winny 50, supply is never a problem. I want to run the winny starting in a week. Problem is looking at the calender, I will be leaving for spring break march 5th or so. I want to run winny now and then again before I leave. Should I run it for 4 weeks at 75mg/ed or 6 weeks at 50mg/ed. I was wondering if I would get the same result based on the same amount 2000mg, or is time needed for it to work better. Also is 75mg going to make a difference or 50mg that is worth the extra stress on liver and all that. I mean is it about 40-50% more or more like 15-20% more in which case I would say it is not work it.

Summmary of questions.
    Short and hard (75mg/ed for 4 weeks) or longer and normal (50mg/ed for 6 weeks)?
    Is 75mg/ed giving 40-50% increase over the 50mg/ed (it is 50% more mg's) but more is not always more sometimes it is less as sides increase?

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    bump for input, need input, johnny 5, more input!

Thread Information