gym sweat is offline Junior Member

Districto Federal , Mexico City, Mexico

Hey bros,

I was curious, I did a search on Mexico and alot of the threads talk about border pharmacies and such. Has anyone gone to the Capital? This must really be non conspicuous getting gear there. Alot of the threads I found dated to 2002, has anyone gone this year?? Security was getting tight even back then, I was wondering if mailing juice from the Capital would be any easier.

Yanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    mexico is mexico

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Almost all international courier carrierers have x-ray and/or thermal imaging along with dogs for narcatics. Shipping from Mexico city...might work...but a UPS guy with a gun and a pair of handcuffs would prevent me from mailing it myself.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    let me point out this, why in the hell would you want to go to Mexico City ?? that's just asking to be shot. i believe they have the highest crime / murder rate anywhere.

Grant is offline Member
    i thought that was bangkok? anyways, the Mexico City you are talking about is the night time scene, during the day you wouldn't know it was bad, some parts of that city defy what people imagine as Mexico to be, as far as the pollution as bad as you have heard.....shipping to yourself might be better than bringing it across, just depends on what you look like

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    i thought that was bangkok? anyways, the Mexico City you are talking about is the night time scene, during the day you wouldn't know it was bad, some parts of that city defy what people imagine as Mexico to be, as far as the pollution as bad as you have heard.....shipping to yourself might be better than bringing it across, just depends on what you look like
    What about taking a cruise to cancun? Any easier coming back off the ship?

Thread Information