redrumkev is offline Associate Member

HCG inject question - timing.

I am in my 3rd cycle. I have always just ran Ldex throughout and post cycle with clomid/ldex.

This cycle is going to end up being long - 26 or so weeks. I am in week 10 and looking to do some Hcg soon. I have a 10,000 iu kit. I know you mix the liquid with the powder and then store in the fridge. Now I was going to Run 5000 iu, and then 2500 iu 5 and 10 days later. Does that sound about right.

Main question is do I do the inject intramusclar like any normal oil, or do I do it subcutanious. I was told subcu, but then I read a few places intra. So some help on this topic would be great. The drug profile says intra. Thanks!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    bump!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    bump!!
    HCG is an IM drug and should not be run sub Q.

big swoll is offline Member
    IM for sure.....one of my buddies was telling me he did it like this....if you have a 5000iu amp and you want to split it up into 2500iu....mix it all up and then draw up half of it in one syringe and the other half in another syringe...you can then shoot one and leave the other syringe in the fridge....instead of having an open amp that might fall over or something...i have not done that yet personally, just what i have heard

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    wrong

run it big n style....1000iu ed first week .....500iued second

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    tool man please get ur facts straight bro before ,u post ,hcg just like hgh ,is best yes is best sub q,the absorbtion rate is much fatser and better then im,fact !!!bro if u ant to run ur hcg,the best way and moste ffective way is ,to hit 2500 , to shock the system and then 500 ius for 3 weeks ,in ur mid cycle.i wouldnt advise to high ius inject with hcg ,it can descensetize ur LH levels,and tha would suck .also toolman this is comming forma top endocrinalogist dr swale ,by the way just incare u had any doubts .

big swoll is offline Member
    there have been a lot of posts lately saying it should be injected IM.....and assym1 i like the new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    there have been a lot of posts lately saying it should be injected IM.....and assym1 i like the new avatar
    thanks bro ... hcg can be confusing....mine even said IM on the freakin box....but do as big n says, take it sub-q in the stomach

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    thanks bro ... hcg can be confusing....mine even said IM on the freakin box....but do as big n says, take it sub-q in the stomach
    Sub-Q is like, what 1/3 to 1/2 inch in the skin? Is this where you use a 5/8 needle? I seen vet pull some loose skin on dogs before shooting rabbies shot, is this like sub-q style injection? Do you need to aspirate for sub-q? I take it HCG doesnt matter too much if gets muscle shot by accident but works better sub-q? Sorry to sound so stupid but I am interested in HCG because I am expecting to possible crash harder then most in PCT.

Sub-Q is like, what 1/3 to 1/2 inch in the skin? Is this where you use a 5/8 needle? I seen vet pull some loose skin on dogs before shooting rabbies shot, is this like sub-q style injection? Do you need to aspirate for sub-q? I take it HCG doesnt matter too much if gets muscle shot by accident but works better sub-q? Sorry to sound so stupid but I am interested in HCG because I am expecting to possible crash harder then most in PCT.
    I pinch the fat (not much on me lol) in the stomach and go in with an slin pin. no aspiring needed

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    tool man please get ur facts straight bro before ,u post ,hcg just like hgh ,is best yes is best sub q,the absorbtion rate is much fatser and better then im,fact !!!bro if u ant to run ur hcg,the best way and moste ffective way is ,to hit 2500 , to shock the system and then 500 ius for 3 weeks ,in ur mid cycle.i wouldnt advise to high ius inject with hcg ,it can descensetize ur LH levels,and tha would suck .also toolman this is comming forma top endocrinalogist dr swale ,by the way just incare u had any doubts .
    You do the 500 ius "everyday" for 3 weeks or once a week. I have to say I got brain polluted by some web page and I think it said to take it once a week... was that incorrect? I also need to know how much to get... and do it right. Damn and I need to not let my wife see needles... its going to be hard with preloaded pins stacked in refridge, also close to New Years and Christmas is close to my PCT so damn family up the ass coming to visit and look in fridge and see all my needles... I'll have to tell them dont mind my heroin in the fridge, hehehehe. My agreement with my wife is she dont want to see dope or needles around... neighbor helping me with shots seems to think HCG is only good for anemia so he will not hold or help me with that part... shit! I am on my own with this stuff but I think I can handle it now.

BTW one more question: I am using test enth, when should the HCG begin? Should I start 1 week after last injection or let the test enth in my body wear down some and do it on 2nd week after, or should I begin as soon as my last test enth injection?

You do the 500 ius "everyday" for 3 weeks or once a week. I have to say I got brain polluted by some web page and I think it said to take it once a week... was that incorrect? I also need to know how much to get... and do it right. Damn and I need to not let my wife see needles... its going to be hard with preloaded pins stacked in refridge, also close to New Years and Christmas is close to my PCT so damn family up the ass coming to visit and look in fridge and see all my needles... I'll have to tell them dont mind my heroin in the fridge, hehehehe. My agreement with my wife is she dont want to see dope or needles around... neighbor helping me with shots seems to think HCG is only good for anemia so he will not hold or help me with that part... shit! I am on my own with this stuff but I think I can handle it now.

BTW one more question: I am using test enth, when should the HCG begin? Should I start 1 week after last injection or let the test enth in my body wear down some and do it on 2nd week after, or should I begin as soon as my last test enth injection?
    500ius ed for 3 weeks.. what's your cycle look like? hcg is something that you only want to use if it's really needed

500ius ed for 3 weeks.. what's your cycle look like? hcg is something that you only want to use if it's really needed
    Well I am on my first cycle, doing 450-475 mg testosterone enth and 250 mg deca a week, planning to run deca 10 weeks and testosterone enth 12-13 weeks, 2 or 3 weeks longer then the deca and part of the reason to extend is I dont want to be crashing just as we are in the middle of Christmas/New Years.

Also this last March I went and had blood work done, never cycled before but had testosterone of about 220 where I think 350 is the point that qualifies you for HRT and the doctor STRONGLY recommended it. I didnt accept the HRT then because, well it took his encouragement and all this year for me to get used to the idea of frequent injections. For some reason I preferred to try it out on my own in a body builder's dose then the fart around with some 200 mg every 2 week (a do nothing dose). Aside from that, the blood test looks horrible, the sperm count was anemic but there were some swimmers, other then that I never had other simptoms like depression or lack of sex drive or ability to perform except give me one sip of alcohol and I cant get a hard on for nothing.

Now on the other hand I have been able to experience what "normal" testosterone levels feels like and now I know those low testosterone levels are doing to be miserable to go back to... its like the genies out of the bottle now so I am hoping the HCG will get me at least back where I was or maybe boost a little bit higher? If not I am going to have to go to doctor and accept full doctor monitored HRT. I understand the HMO pays for about 70% of it.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-06-2003 at 02:39 AM.

Well I am on my first cycle, doing 450-475 mg testosterone enth and 250 mg deca a week, planning to run deca 10 weeks and testosterone enth 12-13 weeks, 2 or 3 weeks longer then the deca and part of the reason to extend is I dont want to be crashing just as we are in the middle of Christmas/New Years.

Also this last March I went and had blood work done, never cycled before but had testosterone of about 220 where I think 350 is the point that qualifies you for HRT and the doctor STRONGLY recommended it. I didnt accept the HRT then because, well it took his encouragement and all this year for me to get used to the idea of frequent injections. For some reason I preferred to try it out on my own in a body builder's dose then the fart around with some 200 mg every 2 week (a do nothing dose). Aside from that, the blood test looks horrible, the sperm count was anemic but there were some swimmers, other then that I never had other simptoms like depression or lack of sex drive or ability to perform except give me one sip of alcohol and I cant get a hard on for nothing.

Now on the other hand I have been able to experience what "normal" testosterone levels feels like and now I know those low testosterone levels are doing to be miserable to go back to... its like the genies out of the bottle now so I am hoping the HCG will get me at least back where I was or maybe boost a little bit higher? If not I am going to have to go to doctor and accept full doctor monitored HRT. I understand the HMO pays for about 70% of it.
    Hope your levels get back even higher bro...
    run the test 1 week longer than the deca, start pct 2 weeks after last test shot....start hcg when you start pct..do what big n said, shock your system a bit with a couple high doses then taper off to 500 iu ed....good luck bro

Big N I have the facts straight. Look at any insert that comes with the drug, it instructs it to be shot IM. Show me one insert that says it should be sub Q. I dont consider recommendations by others as facts.

Big N I have the facts straight. Look at any insert that comes with the drug, it instructs it to be shot IM. Show me one insert that says it should be sub Q. I dont consider recommendations by others as facts.
    all the experts here..big n...mud...bdtr....vets will tell you to take sub q
    you gonna take a box insert over them???

and i've taken sub q, and the boys are back

and i've taken sub q, and the boys are back
    Not saying that sub Q won't work, but many will tell you IM as well. There are two schools of thought. I'll side with the directions as that is how the drug was designed. However for BigN to say get the facts straight is 100% wrong as the "facts" say to shoot it IM.

Not saying that sub Q won't work, but many will tell you IM as well. There are two schools of thought. I'll side with the directions as that is how the drug was designed. However for BigN to say get the facts straight is 100% wrong as the "facts" say to shoot it IM.
    hey sonny ,before u try to call me out again makes ure u have educated debates on scinetific data to back ur ass up not justa the box !!!if ur intelectual capabilities allow u to read go get a book on the leaidng endo on AS ,and he will tell u the same ,alos dr jmw will aswell ,fact is u stated that it should not be shot in the stomach and ONLY IM ,gets u r facts straight,do not ever call me out again !!!!!ive beeen in thsi game since u were playing with legos !!!if u want more proof ,and u still wish to argues ur point ask any vet ir mod on here or if u wish u can come to my boards wherei mod at and ask on there aswell ,so lets say GH how should that be shot some kitts say im but 99% of HRT clinics ,and bodybuilders and people inject sub q ,,,i will make a sticky and say that it should NOT be shot sub q becuase toolman read on the box it should be shot IM ,lol bro dont ever call me out again !

hey sonny ,before u try to call me out again makes ure u have educated debates on scinetific data to back ur ass up not justa the box !!!if ur intelectual capabilities allow u to read go get a book on the leaidng endo on AS ,and he will tell u the same ,alos dr jmw will aswell ,fact is u stated that it should not be shot in the stomach and ONLY IM ,gets u r facts straight,do not ever call me out again !!!!!ive beeen in thsi game since u were playing with legos !!!if u want more proof ,and u still wish to argues ur point ask any vet ir mod on here or if u wish u can come to my boards wherei mod at and ask on there aswell ,so lets say GH how should that be shot some kitts say im but 99% of HRT clinics ,and bodybuilders and people inject sub q ,,,i will make a sticky and say that it should NOT be shot sub q becuase toolman read on the box it should be shot IM ,lol bro dont ever call me out again !
    rofl

I don't get into flame wars. You said I should get my facts straight. I did. You go with your school of thought, Ill go with mine. But don't waste everyones time with the name calling and posturing. Im not impressed.

I don't get into flame wars. You said I should get my facts straight. I did. You go with your school of thought, Ill go with mine. But don't waste everyones time with the name calling and posturing. Im not impressed.
    dude u still dont get it ,go get ur legos out under bed and play ,seriously ,im not here tom impress u im here to help and make sure newer bros dont makes mistakes from false advise from people with 1 or 2 cycles under the belt,but me asymmetrical ,and the rest of the bros hereare wrong and the contrys leading hrt clinics and endocrinologists,but ..oh well....im gonna go watch he lion king now !!

dude u still dont get it ,go get ur legos out under bed and play ,seriously ,im not here tom impress u im here to help and make sure newer bros dont makes mistakes from false advise from people with 1 or 2 cycles under the belt,but me asymmetrical ,and the rest of the bros hereare wrong and the contrys leading hrt clinics and endocrinologists,but ..oh well....im gonna go watch he lion king now !!
    lmao

OK, that was a little more civil, with the exception of your prefixation on legos...so I will respond to it.

There is more disagreement with regard to HCG , on this and every other board, than any steroid or pct drug. If you run a search and look at the posts, you will see all kinds of differing dosages and injection sites. Some guys will tell you to shoot 5000iu's for the first shot, others will say 500. There are even differing opinions among most of the mods and vets on this board who I agree have forgotten more than I will ever know about gear.

This said, as there is so much disagreement, I will follow the insert that comes with the medication. This insert says it is for IM use only. There are alot of guys on here who would agree as well as they shoot it IM.

I am in my late 30's and from your useage of the title "dude" I will guess that you are in your 20's. I tend to be more conservative and play things more safely by following the inserts created by the lab who manufactured the drug rather than take the advice of some big guys I met on the web. Call it realized mortality. While they may be absolutely right, I am the conservative type. If there is no general agreement among all of the guys on here that I respect, then I will go to the insert.

Ok, I have been away from this thread for a day and man it got long. Well thanks for all the technical help. Sad to see all the aruging though. Anyways. i have never done sub q. So. I have 10,000iu kit. If someone wants me to jump start with 2,500iu can I do that IM and then the rest sub q? I just not sure about the sub q thing like how much u can go in one inject. Do I need to do multiple sub q's like 1250 iu in two spots or something. And if I do the 500iu ed for 3 weeks do I need a jump start or just 500 ed? Also is 10,000iu's broke in 500 iu ed enough to case side effects like lowered chance of things going back to normal post cycle. People asked what my cycle is... here goes. Thanks alot.

wk1-8 sust/250mg/eod
    wk3-13 deca /400mg/wk
    wk9-13 t-400/800mg/wk
    *I am now in week 12*
    wk13-20 Tren /75mg/ed
    wk13-20 Prop/100mg/ed
    wk15-20 Winny/25-37.5mg/twice a day/ depot done orally
    wk21-37 Eq/500mg/wk
    wk21-35 Cyp or Enant/600-800mg/wk
    wk36-40 Prop/75mg/ed
    Wk32-40 Tren/75mg/ed
    Wk35-40 Winny/25-37.5mg/twice a day/ depot done orally
    wk1-44/6 ldex varied based on need. Currently .5 to .75/ed
    Wk40-44/6 Clomid
    Wk40-44 novla 20mg/ed
    Wk40 Hcg
    The week 40-46 stuff is still not set in stone I am taking suggestions on PCT. That will depend on how shut down i am. And the whole cycle is a changing one. In that I mean orals might change on availablity. I have all the test and eq for the whole cycle along with winny and I make tren. But basically I am following 4-6 weeks on orals with equal time off. And running deca in the beginning and eq the back half as my base along with test. I will also cycle some cynomel/clen as I feel needed.

Somewhere around week 25 or 26 I will add var or primo or halo or something. Or maybe winny at wk 26 and then wk 35-40 no winny instead running var.
    This is a long cycle. So I am thinking run the hcg now(wk12/13 for 3 weeks), then again around week 26 or so. and then again around PCT time.

bump!

OK, that was a little more civil, with the exception of your prefixation on legos...so I will respond to it.

There is more disagreement with regard to HCG , on this and every other board, than any steroid or pct drug. If you run a search and look at the posts, you will see all kinds of differing dosages and injection sites. Some guys will tell you to shoot 5000iu's for the first shot, others will say 500. There are even differing opinions among most of the mods and vets on this board who I agree have forgotten more than I will ever know about gear.

This said, as there is so much disagreement, I will follow the insert that comes with the medication. This insert says it is for IM use only. There are alot of guys on here who would agree as well as they shoot it IM.

I am in my late 30's and from your useage of the title "dude" I will guess that you are in your 20's. I tend to be more conservative and play things more safely by following the inserts created by the lab who manufactured the drug rather than take the advice of some big guys I met on the web. Call it realized mortality. While they may be absolutely right, I am the conservative type. If there is no general agreement among all of the guys on here that I respect, then I will go to the insert.
    ok ,i liked ur response ,it shows me that ur ok, and somewhat new to gear,im not gonna sit here and start a pissing contest,if u wish for me to explain to scientifiacly and provide u with some facts to see ,pm me ,and ill give u my aim handle .im 28 by the way ,and have a degree in pharmacology and a pharmakenetics major ,peace.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    nice facts on here.. but i have always been told to shot IM to. and always read it as well.. i guess it work both ways.

Thread Information