Roar is offline New Member

Ready To Start Fina

Hey Guys,

I don't mean to sound stupid but I am a noob and I will appreciate any help...

I have been working out for over 3 years and I think I am ready to my first cycle. I was thinking about Fina, since I could easily obtain it from a friend.

I have been researching and reading heavily several posts over the last couple of weeks and I few questions have popped up:

1- How important is it to add test to a fina cycle? Can I just go with fina and then use some clomid post cycle and other test boosters near the end of the cycle?

2- How serious is the threat of gyno from fina? Should I have anti-e close by, such as Novaldex?

3- What about the infamous finadick? That sounds just nasty.

4- What kind of gains can I be expecting from this cycle and what are the precautions I should take post-cycle to make sure I can keep the gains? Anything else besides clomid?

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate it. I am really excited can't wait any more to start but I want to make sure I have all the gear before using the pin.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    1. Very important............ Fina will shut you down hard and could cause Fina Dick

2. Not very much but always a possibility. Anti-e's will not work with fina you will need a anti-prolactin like bromo, pergolide

3. See #1

4. Can say........... depend on your diet, training, rest

I have a few q's for you:

1. Is this your first cycle?....... if so don't use fina..... ED injections are required with fina

2. How old are you? Give some stats: Age, height, weight

Hey,

sorry i should've mentioned that. I am 27, 6' 2 currently at 185 lbs.

Yes, this is my first cycle and I was thinking of fina because I can get it very easily from a friend. He told me I should take 75mg EOD and that would do it. But after reading the posts I was not so sure if that "would really do it."

Can I get bromo without a prescription?

thx!!!!!!!!!!!

No bromo requires a script...... You need test to run this cycle anyway.............. I would hold off on the fina until your next cycle. I would do a simple cycle for my first. A good one would be Test cyp or enan for 10 weeks at 400 - 500mg a week. IMO fina should be ran ED to see good gains and with some sort of test.

Unhappy

I see, that kinda sucks I was so ready to start, but I guess it is better to learn that now than 2 weeks into the cycle.

vakanmasta is offline New Member
    Hey dude,

You can do a fina only cycle, but you should add some clomid for CPT.

Any other ideas from anybody else?

Quote Originally Posted by Roar
    I see, that kinda sucks I was so ready to start, but I guess it is better to learn that now than 2 weeks into the cycle.
    Smart move bro............ stick around and research.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, mudman's advice is good. i was doing fina only for about 1.5 weeks before i was scared straight into adding test prop to it.

i'm on day 32 of fina + test prop and no fina dick yet.

this is my first cycle and i started out doing 50mg ED of fina and 75mg ED of test prop. but over the weeks i've gradually increased the dosage to 75mg ED fina and 100mg ED test prop and honestly, i'm still seeing what i consider minimal strength gains (i have gained like 13 lbs though). so you might wanna consider upping the dosage.

i chose that as my first cycle cuz i didn't have access to anything else. people advise against it because of the frequent injections, but to tell you truth, i like injecting ED, its fun, and i haven't had any problems yet...=)

-- clocky

Thread Information