ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Api-ag Scammer Alert

Stay away from these guys. They have been giving many customers the runaround for many months now. They owe in excess of 200k to US customers from what I understand. API was supposed to have a remailer in place and stocked (AG) and cash was sent by many individuals for domestic delivery. API tied to claim that their remailer was screwing them and they have stated in emails that my order is the responsibility of their remailer....BULLSHIT ...They are refusing to fill order or post refunds so stay away from these assholes...

Stay away from API & their domestic partners AG

-API SCAMMER
    -AGConsulting Scammer
    -Monterrey labs Scammer

Email Addys:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

If any of you guys are mods on other boards, please pass this along...

big swoll is offline Member
    [email protected] IS A SCAMMER....he scred a bunch of guys over on meso so dont do business with him....i sent out pms to 3 mods and none of them have posted it in the scammer forum so i guess this is a good place to do so

somedude247 is offline Member
    thanxs for the info dude....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bump

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    good look bro..

murph is offline Member
    i got a scammer to report aswell,... but i thought it was not cool just put the info out like this ,..... i reported it aswell, and was told it would be checked on , i would love to tell the world but i dont want any trouble for it.

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Screw that Murph...If the guy (or girl I guess?) fucked you over....why should anyone else do buisness with him?
    I just lost $1000 to a guy in New Jersey, but he wasn't the source. Patterson City NJ...If anyone lives there and wants to make a couple bucks...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Before anyone cries scammer it has to be investigated by a mod and have the situation looked into. That's why AR does not allow anyone to just post "so and so is a scammer"

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Before anyone cries scammer it has to be investigated by a mod and have the situation looked into. That's why AR does not allow anyone to just post "so and so is a scammer"

i agree....if any of you hang out over at meso though, you will know that the guy i am talking about is a scammer....he is supposedly the same guy as "greenhulk" who is a known scammer

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i agree....if any of you hang out over at meso though, you will know that the guy i am talking about is a scammer....he is supposedly the same guy as "greenhulk" who is a known scammer
    Oh yeah, i remember all that bullshit from Elite...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    bump

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    bump
    iron i will post this on bb4 life aswell,yeah on that greenhulk,and juicfrek theres alot of shit going on ,over at steroidology aswell.

Understandable...However I got that same Scammer alert yesterday, and was going to post it myself, but I wasn't sure exactly how to forward it directly to the board.
    I emailed it to you bdtr, check it out please. It's from MassMonters.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    this is the shit that i never understood, why should only a mod investigate? Because they are reputable? Half the time these investigations do not even take place, do they? Am not tellilng anybody else to post scammer if you think you get scammed, but i guarandamntee you i will.

I have said this before, i do not need a mod to tell me that i got scammed, i think i would know after a couple of months of no gear and no cash.

Just for the recrod i have never got scammed.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

what's the name and address in paterson?

Quote Originally Posted by byu
    Screw that Murph...If the guy (or girl I guess?) fucked you over....why should anyone else do buisness with him?
    I just lost $1000 to a guy in New Jersey, but he wasn't the source. Patterson City NJ...If anyone lives there and wants to make a couple bucks...

i know people there.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    We need a scammers update. No two ways to look at it

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    My source tried to give me a bottle of test cyp 300 from monterrey labs, I checked it out here and saw it on the scamers list. Im new to as so I might have tried it. The bottle was such a horrible fake, the label even peeled off to reveal an older label on the bottle. I'll post up a pic.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Just saw a new scammer list the other night on a different board...

Was gonna post it here since AR has alwasy been home, but it seems like simply posting scammer info is not always taken well here...

I know there has to be solid proof to post, but sometimes that just takes to long to come out...

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    We need a scammers update. No two ways to look at it

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    this is the **** that i never understood, why should only a mod investigate? Because they are reputable? Half the time these investigations do not even take place, do they? Am not tellilng anybody else to post scammer if you think you get scammed, but i guaran****tee you i will.

I have said this before, i do not need a mod to tell me that i got scammed, i think i would know after a couple of months of no gear and no cash.

Just for the recrod i have never got scammed.
    Because we have more resources and courses for action than you do. Sometimes pressure from one of us is all it takes to get guys to make good....I mod a couple boards so i have ties to probably 100 mods literally. Chances are someone will know who the source is....

Thread Information