ross3814 is offline Member

way to test if gear is real right away.

has anyone ever heard of freezing your gear to see if it is real? in anabolics 2000 it says that if you freeze your gear and it crystalizes, it is real. the crystals are supposed to be the steroid seperating from the gear. if it dosen't crystalize, it is fake. i was wondering if anyone knows if this is legit. it comes from a pretty good book.

bump

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I would just follow standard safety features.
    1. good sources don't sell bunk gear - they want customers not a quick buck.
    2. Buy brand name large labs that have websites allowing you to check lot numbers. Compare the normal stuff, halograms, pealing of halograms, rounded corners, seals and all that.
    3. Freezing your gear - I do not know if that is nessasary. And they say a temp to store it at. If you are that worried about the authenticity, then I would say don't use it. I never questioned my gear. And I keep the old bottle/boxes as a comparision tool.

Quote Originally Posted by redrumkev
    I would just follow standard safety features.
    1. good sources don't sell bunk gear - they want customers not a quick buck.
    2. Buy brand name large labs that have websites allowing you to check lot numbers. Compare the normal stuff, halograms, pealing of halograms, rounded corners, seals and all that.
    3. Freezing your gear - I do not know if that is nessasary. And they say a temp to store it at. If you are that worried about the authenticity, then I would say don't use it. I never questioned my gear. And I keep the old bottle/boxes as a comparision tool.
    large name brands? that qv in your avatar has been one of the biggest fakes around lately from what i see. also it dosent need to be my supplier, it could be the supplier's supplier. or the lab itself. i think that this is a legit way to tell.

jeeze... i saw somebody with a thread on anabolics 2004 just today with like 20 posts on it. so obviously people know about this method. i guess i'm just not cool enough or whatever to get some participation on a thread that lots of people could benefit from.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    jeeze... i saw somebody with a thread on anabolics 2004 just today with like 20 posts on it. so obviously people know about this method. i guess i'm just not cool enough or whatever to get some participation on a thread that lots of people could benefit from.
    Your coolness level has nothing to do with it. But I wonder why you assume your gear is bad. If this is your time with gear, then you don't know what is good or bad. I understand that. But if you have some expirence the normal test should be enough. Also lets say your freeze things works, that does not mean that t-400 isn't filled with 50mg/ml of porp, or that your primo isn't really winny and so on. If it does your test then yes something is in the oil, what it is, is a big problem, all you are ruling out is that your oil isn't just wesson oil.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I did read something along those same lines...pm some of the vets or mods. Or use the search, I have never done this personally, just because I trust my source, but I did read the same thing somewhere...

why would someone put another drug in for something? that isn't as bad as having nothing. i am asking because i drew a cc from my 2nd vial and froze it. and guess what. it was clear. not to mention that im in my 5th week with not 1 extra pound or change. seems like bad news. i would rather have something else than nothing at all, but i doubt that that happens often.

Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    I did read something along those same lines...pm some of the vets or mods. Or use the search, I have never done this personally, just because I trust my source, but I did read the same thing somewhere...
    thanks slam. i did pm a few mods and vets, but i didn't get any responce.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    All I can say is stick with reputable sources and quality stuff. I would rather pay a little extra then do a 12 week cycle and not get much out of it.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814

There is no need to get mad just because nobody responds to your post right away. Give it some time and someone who knows about it will read it and help you out. I read your post but didnt post anything because I didnt know if you could check your steroids that way.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    There is no need to get mad just because nobody responds to your post right away. Give it some time and someone who knows about it will read it and help you out. I read your post but didnt post anything because I didnt know if you could check your steroids that way.
    yea... my bad guys. im just in a bad mood for a pretty obvious reason. this would be 0-2 for me trying to even buy roids.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Yep a little bit of patience is needed.

In regards to putting a different type of gear in vials, I think some scammers do it to make more money.

Take Pegasus for example, they apparently put EQ in an amp an sold it as Primo. They would be able to sell the primo for a lot more than they could EQ.

By putting something in the vial that works, they would gain more customers than if they put olive oil in.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If there is enough ba/bb, I don't think all gear would crystalize if you put it in the freezer.

bump

bump,bump,bump

Thread Information